Search results

1. Jake 99

dead lift

Ok, seems there are a lot of really knowledgable guys here so here is my question, my best dead is 590 and I have been stuck trying to get to that for a while. Have tried 5/3/1 and conjigate methods, cycled deficit deads, speed deads, increased my weekly volume for both dead and squat, on my...
  2. Jake 99

20 rep deadlifts

So I have been finishing my squat training with 20 rep squats. Has been doing wonders for my squats, so I got to thinking that my deads were in the crapper and maybe 20 rep deads are a good idea. This phase will be doing deficit deads 5/3/1 then potentially 20 rep deads. Will cut the 20 rep...
  3. Jake 99

Carb Back Loading

Anyone have any experience with Carb Back Loading? Looks/sounds like a very easy diet to follow.
  4. Jake 99

Training log

If anyone is interested I post my log on the website below. Competed in some strongman contest a while back so that site worked better. Have quite a few cycles of 5/3/1 in there and have recently, beginning of the year, been using the Conjugate Method. Have made some good stength gains with...
  5. Jake 99

Ramstein TUNE-UP 2-3 April

We had great showing for the Super draft here at Ramstein and now it's time for the next big thing...TUNE-UP!! Please have notification to me by 30 March if your team wants in. We will have t-shirts and pullovers for 1st place. 2nd place will get t-shirts. Guaranteed 4 games...