1. glovinitup

For Sale Two hot Mikens for Sale 25oz

SOLD... thanks
  2. glovinitup

GTG Kontrolledkaos2

gtg. Quick deal good communication Would deal with again
  3. glovinitup

LTB 26oz OG Freak Black

Looking to find one in good condition. 25/26oz preferred.
  4. glovinitup

LTB 2015 Demarini Mercy - 25/26oz

Looking to buy a decent priced mercy from 2015. Good condition. PM me please.
  5. glovinitup

Price Check St100

got a used one. I know pics help but just curious what they are going for now
  6. glovinitup

26oz J3A

Bat has unknown hits.. no cracks, no rattles, no paint issues besides normal usage. This bat still feels tight to be honestly. Just done softball for a while, taking a break for a while not looking for trades, want to sell only. SOLD
  7. glovinitup

For Sale 26oz Freak 30

Only looking to sell honestly. Freak 30 literally has less than 25 swings on it. Have receipt from a couple of weeks ago (can send date if needed) and code with it. Couple of scratches on it that I cannot explain since its never been used in a game. Not sure if these do that or not. No...
  8. glovinitup

For Sale PS4 Uncharted 4 Limited Edition Gold Wireless 7.1 Headset

Selling a barely used PS4 Blue Tooth Wireless headset. Bought an extended wire to charge while playing. Used for maybe a month (not consistantly of course). I broke my Playstation 4 so I am not going to be needing it. Asking $60 shipped to you.
  9. glovinitup

For Sale Demarini Uflip 26oz

sold
  10. glovinitup

For Sale/Trade OG Future and J3A

26.5 OG Future SOLD TO e30dirty 28oz J3A with normal scratches. Bat is just a little too heavy for me. Looking to sell for $220 or will trade for a 26/27 J3A pm any questions
  11. glovinitup

For Sale 27oz Miken Freak Black

27oz Freak Black with bar code but no receipt. Bat has about 50-60 swings on it and passed compression 3 weeks ago (last time swung). Just didnt like the feel. Only looking to sell. Asking $150 Only trade would be a niw or now Utrip aftermath in 26 pm any questions or text 4439878796
  12. glovinitup

For Trade 28oz SCN9

Not sure if anyone will be able to help but I have a 28oz SCN9 I am looking to trade only for the same bat in 27oz. Bat has no wobble, rattle, cracks, etc. Not sure of amount of hits on it buts its several hundred.
  13. glovinitup

For Sale/Trade Demarini Future 27.5

Looking to sell a 27.5 future with return/receipt. got the bat with what I was told 50-60 swings and I put about 20 on it. No issues with the bat at all. Looking to sell for $220 or will trade for the same bat in 26.5. pm any questions. I will be playing this weekend so please PM and I...
  14. glovinitup

For Sale Several Bats up for Sale

have several bats up for sale here. 27oz Easton L3 with about 50 swings on it. No issues at all. Have receipt and bar codes. Asking $100 26oz Demarini J3A with a couple hundred swings. no crack, rattles, etc. Bat just has normal wear and tear and is not even broken in all the way. Asking...
  15. glovinitup

For Sale Several Bats up for Sale

have several bats up for sale here. 27oz Easton L3 with about 50 swings on it. No issues at all. Have receipt and bar codes. Asking $100 26oz Demarini J3A with a couple hundred swings. no crack, rattles, etc. Bat just has normal wear and tear and is not even broken in all the way. Asking...
  16. glovinitup

For Sale/Trade 26oz OG Helmer for Freak 12

Code is 1111 Bat has normal wear and tear. Has one chip that these bats get which is pictured. Bat has no rattle or end cap issues. Passed compression this past weekend with over 230. Looking to sell for 230. Only trade looking for would be a Freak 12 NIW or NOW with receipt.
  17. glovinitup

For Sale 26oz OG Helmer

Code is 1111 Bat has normal wear and tear. Has one chip that these bats get which is pictured. Bat has no rattle or end cap issues. Passed compression this past weekend with over 230. Looking to sell for 230. Only trade would be a Freak 12 NIW or NOW with receipt.
  18. glovinitup

For Sale/Trade 28oz J3A

bat has no rattles, cracks or issues. Original grip and is bubble knob. Bat is clean just too heavy for me. Looking for trade it for the same bat in 26/27 similar condition.. or will sell for $220 firm. Bat is returnable but no receipt please pm me any questions
  19. glovinitup

Price Check 28oz SCN9

Looking to get a price check. Bat has unknown hits by a church team but no wobble, rattle, etc. Bat is pretty clean paint wise. With all the ball marks hard to see if it even has webbing but it could. Still returnable but no receipt. Trying to determine going rate if anyone can help please
  20. glovinitup

LTB 26oz L1 or scnbh17

Ltb 13' or 14 l1, or stamped scn17bh preferably with return still (doesn't need receipt) for 120 or less. 26oz Pm me please PayPal ready if bat is good