Search results

1. I

For Sale/Trade Like New 52*, 56*, 60*, 64* Callaway 2012 Forged Wedges (Copper)

Gents, Picked these up as an experiment, to try the CC grooves that have MORE grooves on the face. I currently game two sets of well used TVD's, and I cannot adjust to the increased spin around the greens...especially in the bunkers. These showed up to my house on Thursday, I practiced...
  2. I

LTB 12.75 Mizuno Global Elite (new or used)

Guys, Just as title states. Need a new glove for fall. My last Mizuno lasted 13 years, and she finally gave in. PayPal ready to go.
  3. I

For Sale Limited Staff Bags, Fast 12 LS Driver, Adams Tour Proto Fwy, Putters, Rocket Tour +++

Hey boyyyyyyyyyyyyyys. I have a thread on Golfwrx too, just for anyones reference. I will be happy to negotiate with any of my SBF friends much better than on GolfWRX. ALL OF MY ITEMS COME FROM A NON-SMOKING HOUSEHOLD, WITH NO PETS. I am negotiable on my prices. Do not PM me saying...
  4. I

For Sale/Trade *Like New* Titleist Limited Edition Tour Signatures Staff Bag

Gents, Have acquired a ridiculous amount of staff and stand bags of the late, and I really don't need any more "conversation" pieces. This is # 1043 / 2040 made. Bag is in like new condition, only wear it has ever seen is holding clubs. Bag and straps are mint, clearview raincover is mint as...
  5. I

For Sale Clean 34/24 SCN8B - Want Gone TONIGHT!

Guys, Looking to move another one of my bats I do not use. 34/24 SCN8B There is very light endcap wear, and very light ground wear. Picture showing paint chip (spike mark). There are some other smaller marks, nothing significant. I would say a fair estimate on this bat is 300-400...
  6. I

For Sale Clean, Low Hit SCN8 Flex - Want Gone TONIGHT!

Gents, Looking to move my 28oz SCN8 Flex since I do not use it. Bat has an estimated 400-500 swings, with absolutely no signs of webbing. One side has some endcap wear from the ground, the other side is pretty clean. Both stamps are completely visible. Let me know if you have any...
  7. I

For Sale Vokey TVD CC 52, 56, 60* Wedge Set

Gents, As described, I have a set of 52, 56, 60* Vokey TVD CC's in "satin chrome". Each of the wedges have Dynamic Gold Wedge+ shafts (I will confirm, they are in backup bag). Now have NEW Golf Pride New Decade Whiteouts in Blue/White. Only reason I am getting rid of these, as they...
  8. I

For Sale New and Newly Refinished Black Oxide TaylorMade RAC Coin Forged MB's!

Okay, giving guys here first dibs before they go to GolfWRX. These have NEVER been shafted, NEVER been hit. Grooves were redone as well prior to sandblasting, so they are the uber sharp grooves of old! Some information: TaylorMade RAC Coin Forged MB's Gloss Black Oxide Finish w/ custom...
  9. I

For Trade SRV4B and SCN8B 34/24

Gents, I have: 34/24 SRVB 34/24 SCN8B - with easykid grip Both are in FANTASTIC shape and I will get pics up tonight. SRV4B has some light scratching at the endcap due to the light color. NEITHER bat has any endcap wear other than some scratching. Looking for the following 26/27oz bats...
  10. I

For Sale Clean 33/23 SCN1B

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1176543 Made one thread with pics of all of my bats for sale. Figured I would put this in here, as I know some people only look in FP.
  11. I

For Sale (3) OG Antivirus, FRESH SCN1B, FP71C Catty

Alright, need to clear out some of the bats I acquired via trades for some golf stuff I have. Well I guess two of them can't be sold because they are "cracked" by what I'm told. I can sure tell the difference between my actual "cracked" sharktoothed AV and the "zippered" AV's. No...
  12. I

For Trade (3) OG Antivirus 26oz (2 Patent Pending) for Fastpitch Bats

Alright guys, here is what I am looking for. I have four OG AV's (one of them has a sharktooth crack, so won't be sold here), that I am looking to trade. Will update the thread with pics tonight, but want to gauge interest through the day to see if anyone is even remotely interested. OG...
  13. I

Anyone need a NIW 33/23 SRV1B?

Figured I would toss this up there to see if anyone needed me to pick it up. Have a store near me that has a NIW SRV1B, that would come with a valid receipt. I think the price on it was $115 or $119 (plus tax). Think there might be a coupon I could use to get a little more off of it...
  14. I

LTB NIW or NOW SSR3B, SSR4B, SRV4B, SRV5B

Thread title about sums it up. Looking for the above bats NIW or NOW. Can buy multiple. 33 or 34" please. Thanks.
  15. I

For Sale/Trade Near Mint SCN1B 33/23

Gentlemen, I had mentioned this bat on a couple others WTB threads, and got inundated with PM's regarding it. I figured I would start a thread with pictures in it to field offers. WANT TO TRADE FOR A 33/23 OR 34/24 SRV4B, SRV5B, SSR4B, OR SSR3B (PLUS CASH) Currently, this is my only ASA bat...
  16. I

LTB 27 OZ SCN3 Flex w/ clearly visible ASA stamps

Just as the title states guys, I need a bat or two for the upcoming season. Looking for a 27oz OG SCN3 Flex in good shape. ASA stamps MUST be visible and clearly defined. I don't have a particular price I'm looking to spend, but I know what they are currently going for in different...
  17. I

For Sale Tour Issue "B Stamp" R9 TP 3-PW w/ Project X's

Alright guys, as one of my current perks...I get my hands on a ton of tour issue and off-the-van clubs. These didn't make my personal cut, and having four sets of backups of the same clubs leaves these past unnecessary. Tour Issue R9 TP "B Stamps" 3-PW Project X 5.5 hardstepped once...
  18. I

For Sale/Trade Whole Bunch of Great Golf Clubs...AGAIN!

Alright, the wife has stated that I have too much golf stuff once again, and my change of profession makes having so many golf clubs just look silly. The prices are up for negotiation to a point, and I am always up for trades. Drivers: TaylorMade R7 SuperQuad TP 9.5* w/ TM Aldila RIP 70g stiff...
  19. I

For Sale Back with MORE Golf Gear! SuperFast TP, SuperQuad TP, Scotty Cameron Black Ox, MORE!

Alright, got another blowout. Getting rid of the last of the extras. Tired of having so much laying around...and have another project currently. ONE AND ONLY TRADE: Top-of-the-Line Pioneer/Alpine CD Deck or comparable - Prefer with a Honda harness I HAVE PICS ON MY PHONE, SHOOT ME A PM...
  20. I

For Sale NEW Adams 9064LS, R7 425 TP, Callaway FT-5 Fade, V-Steel w/Speeder, R7 TP 5-wood

Alright, want to move all of these out. Pics delivered to all interested parties (include either your phone number or email address, and I will send them from my DROID as soon as I am near them). PRICES ARE SHIPPED IN THE US via USPS (add $1 for Delivery Confirmation). BRAND NEW...