For Sale Limited Staff Bags, Fast 12 LS Driver, Adams Tour Proto Fwy, Putters, Rocket Tour +++

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Hey boyyyyyyyyyyyyyys.

I have a thread on Golfwrx too, just for anyones reference. I will be happy to negotiate with any of my SBF friends much better than on GolfWRX.

ALL OF MY ITEMS COME FROM A NON-SMOKING HOUSEHOLD, WITH NO PETS.

I am negotiable on my prices. Do not PM me saying "Hey what will you take bottom dollar", please just make your comfortable offer and I will either counter or say "No thanks."

Thanks.

New without Tags
Titlest Tour Signatures Staff Bag
Bag # 1043 of 2240
$200 + shipping
Bag has never seen the course, and has only stored clubs

Lightly used (marks will be removed with Magic Eraser)
TaylorMade R9 TP Staff Bag
$125 + shipping
Bag in very good condition, absolutely no rips/tears anywhere and all zippers work perfect

Adams Fast 12 LS
10.5* w/ Fubuki 60g Stiff shaft
Lead tape added as shown
Club in very good condition, plays 44.5" without extension from kit
Kit included will all parts
$100 + shipping

Adams Insight Tour Prototype *Power Brazed*
16.5* w/ Avixcore 79 Series Tour Stiff
Club in good shape, there is some "ghost" scratching where face meets crown, but not through paint
Club plays 42.5"
$100 + shipping

Odyssey 2-Ball Blade
35"
Putter in great shape, no nicks or scratches anywhere. Very light wear on sweetspot
$60 + shipping

Byron Morgan Dale Head *Refinished in Raw Satin Nickel*
35"
Stock shaft, shaft band, and grip
Can see light Patina on the face
$90 + ship

Rocket Tour Pink/Black Driver Cover
Used a handful of times, no stretching/rips/tears/pulls
$20 + ship

#8 (If it draws any interest)
OG Nike Pro Combo's
3-PW w/ NEW OG Rifle 6.0 shafts w/ NEW Golf Pride Whiteouts (Blue/White)
Clubs are in very good shape for age, no browning on faces, light nicks on soles (7iron) and a couple of the holograms in the rear are coming loose/have marks
MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED IN THESE AND I WILL GET MORE PICS
$325 + shipping

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I am interested in the Adams 4 wood. Can you post some pics of the ghost scratching? Come with head cover?

idriveahonda

Plays LF
any trades??

Need a 12.75 Mizuno Global Elite of sorts.

Also interested in 26-27oz Easton's. maybe that SSR4B in your sig :)

I am interested in the Adams 4 wood. Can you post some pics of the ghost scratching? Come with head cover?

The marks are from sandy range ball from the owner before me years and years ago. I gamed this for two years and rarely need s fairway wood. There are two tiny paint chips where face meets crown, the rest of the scratches on the crown can likely be polished out, I may try. Slight scratch on rear of head, on rear downsloping section. No OEM headcover.