Search results

1. F

Looking for a coed team in Arizona

We are looking for a new team in the Tempe/Gilbert area, wife is a outfielder with a solid bat I can play anywhere but perfect the dirt
  2. F

Ejected player

Yes I understand and agree with you but the LD said that he looked it up in the ASA rule book and that it says that if we sub a player for an ejected player the sub goes to the bottom and that the first time the ejected player is up he's is an out for only one AB
  3. F

Ejected player

NCASAUmp can you please tell me in the rule book where that is I would love to show the LD the correct ruling
  4. F

Ejected player

We play ASA
  5. F

Ejected player

Last night we are the home team in the bottom of the first we send 5 guys to bat with the bases loaded fifth batter hits into a double play to end the inning and as hit happens our seventh batter drops the F-Bomb and gets tossed. Good thing is we have a sub for the guy that gets tossed, what's...
  6. F

For Sale/Trade Bombardier, NIW J3A's, NIW OG Z2K, AM, Cluggy, U-Fu

Last time I checked they are HIS bats and if he wants to ask $1000 per bat that on him if you dont like it move along and keep ur mouth shut
  7. F

Any Dirty Bat

I guess what really pisses me off is that they were swining it in a COED league. What made me question the bat was when the girl playing catcher that cant even throw the ball back to the pitcher is hitting solid line drives with a half swing.
  8. F

Any Dirty Bat

I know that they are very hard to spot and it will always be a touchy subject for an ump
  9. F

Any Dirty Bat

I know as an ump you cant just look at a bat and tell its be altered unless its just obvious, but as an ump if you think a bat is suspect can you remove it from a game?
  10. F

Custom Glovesmith

Mine will be here TODAY!!!!! Have you tried to text them camo??? I found thats the best way to contact them.
  11. F

Custom Glovesmith

I ordered 2 on April 30th and 1 on May 12. the ones I ordered on the 30th shipped today
  12. F

Custom Glovesmith

I also just got an tracking number mine should be here tuesday.... Im like a little kid the week of Christmas
  13. F

Custom Glovesmith

Now that you've had a day to play with her how does she feel?
  14. F

Custom Glovesmith

That looks sweet!!! Now I really cant wait for mine to get here I hope by the end of the week
  15. F

Custom Glovesmith

Im with you camoninja on this being my last glove but for some reason I know it wont
  16. F

Custom Glovesmith

I went with 1250 wheat with black web my sons is 1225 black with wheat web my daughters is 11y pink with black web
  17. F

Custom Glovesmith

I got a text a few hours ago saying that all 3 for my gloves will ship early next weeks. If I have them by Friday that will be 4 weeks
  18. F

Custom Glovesmith

Ive called the last 3 days also and nothing but I left a message today hopfully I will get a call back tomorrow
  19. F

Custom Glovesmith

Man I hope its not 5 weeks I ordered them 3 weekes ago. I ordered 3 of them and my kids ask me every day if they have come in yet
  20. F

Cracked bat

yes 3M 77 spray and hit it on the other side and dont let anybody else hit it enjoy the fireworks while they last