Custom Glovesmith

chazerous

Was told around 4 weeks when I ordered mine two weeks ago today. Here's to hoping in half way through the wait.

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
Man I hope its not 5 weeks I ordered them 3 weekes ago. I ordered 3 of them and my kids ask me every day if they have come in yet

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have any luck talking to anybody there? I've called everyday this week and its always the machine. Mine should be close to done. Its been 4 weeks and 4 days.

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive called the last 3 days also and nothing but I left a message today hopfully I will get a call back tomorrow

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I left a message and emailed them on the 6th and I didn't get a response. Maybe they are just swamped right now.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe they will give me a call today. I was just wanting to know if they had received my email to do gray split welting instead of rolled.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I received an email yesterday that said my custom has been shipped. So the timetable is within the 4-5 week estimate they told me.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
What size did you get? I'm really hoping they got my email about doing grey split welting if not its not big deal but I did send it the morning after I placed my order.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
They get a lot of balls and gloves made in China and whenever I have a long delay in them getting back to me, it is because of travel.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I received an email just a few minutes ago. I will say that the customer service is the best I have ever experienced.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine is a wheat 1225 with the split grey welting too. I asked for several specifics as well. I don't know how popular mine will be but some of you (at least Podo) might like it. I'll post pics when I get it.

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a text a few hours ago saying that all 3 for my gloves will ship early next weeks. If I have them by Friday that will be 4 weeks

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
I went with 1250 wheat with black web my sons is 1225 black with wheat web my daughters is 11y pink with black web

Spackler

...got that goin for me
I got a sweet USA custom 12.25 leather is amazing on them....I'll post pics later, maybe after my playoff games tonight :cool:

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm hoping my 12.25 wheat will be my last glove.... that's if the internals fit like I specified

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope it is as I've probably gone through a few dozen gloves trying to find the "one" or two since I play outfild and infield

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
2014-05-19-16-38-03--2083502753_zps5226d37e.jpg

farmerG

Addicted to Softballfans
That looks sweet!!! Now I really cant wait for mine to get here I hope by the end of the week

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
nice.. I had a 12.25 I-web that I had them make without the base piece, but it played more like a 12" with a ridiculously shallow pocket & it had a really big hand opening.. sad b/c it was a beauty to look at