Search results

1. MKP #10

For Trade Easton scx24b and DeMarini CF3 Black

Both 34/24 and in good condition. Willing to trade for an ASA slowpitch bat 34/27 or 24/28. Let me know what you've got!
  2. MKP #10

LTB Fastpitch bats

My daughter is looking to sell a 34/24 Demarini CF3 and a 34/24 Easton scx24b.
  3. MKP #10

Price Check

Got a few that are no longer being used. Any help on the price would be appreciated. Will try to post pics soon... but all are in good condition. 34/24 DeMarini CF3 Black 34/24 Easton Synergy scx24b (ASA 2004) 33/22 Worth Eclipse
  4. MKP #10

Is this a good deal?

Bat looks brand new... but $300 for a 8B is not a good deal.
  5. MKP #10

WTB Easton 32/22 32/23

Daughter has a 32/23 SCN2B in great condition. Shoot me your email and I can send you some pics if you are interested.
  6. MKP #10

Fastpitch World Series Team Trading Pins

My daughter's fastpitch team is headed down for the NSA World Series. When her old team went a few years ago, she loved trading team pins with all the other teams. This year's team, however, does not want to deal with pins. Does anyone know where I can pick up a couple dozen pins for my...
  7. MKP #10

What`s sticks are in your DD`s bag ?

32/22 SCN1B, 32/22 SCN8B, 32/23 SCN2B, 33/23 CF3 She just finished her high school JV season 25-1... winning their last 20 games in a row!
  8. MKP #10

ASA ASA Pitching Questions

Damn, bro... the first time I hear from you in years and you are doggin' me out on here? Hope all is well. Next time you are out my way, stop in for a cold one!
  9. MKP #10

ASA ASA Pitching Questions

Two things.... 1. Is it legal for me to stand with my left foot touching the right edge of the pitcher's plate (as I face home plate)... and then step towards the right w/ my right foot (with my left foot still touching the plate) as I release the ball towards home? I had an ump tell me...
  10. MKP #10

Any Tag up

First touch. Yes.
  11. MKP #10

Any High School batters helmet mask question

My daughter's helmet got tossed once before the game started because one of the nuts was missing from a small bolt that holds the face guard. Luckily, it was a 5 cent fix at the local hardware store.
  12. MKP #10

jamco athletic & screen printing, part 2

I recently put in an order with Jamco for 30 shirts. In less that a week, they worked up a great logo for me, printed my shirts, and had them shipped to my door. MF'N MGR and Joanna are GTG. Great price, great customer service. Look forward to working with you again in the future.
  13. MKP #10

LTB rottweiler pup

I love rotts! I got my first one 18 years ago from a breeder. When she died, I didn't think I'd ever get another one. A couple years later, we picked up a puppy from a rescue. He just turned 9. We got lucky and had the pick of the litter. His brothers are/were police dogs in Terre Haute...
  14. MKP #10

need board bro help (

Is this customer a little old man who talks your ear off?
  15. MKP #10

LTB Removable Panel for a 2009 Roller Bag

My daughter switched teams. I'd like to replace the removable panel on her 2009 Elite Roller/Player Bat Bag. The panel has the zipper on 3 sides w/ velcro on the top. There are also 2 little nickel size vents. I'm looking for one royal in color... but black would be fine, too. Any Elite...
  16. MKP #10

Good deal?

My daughter likes her 8b better than her 5b and 2b. If I were you, I wouldn't get another 30 inch bat. She will be outgoing them pretty quickly.
  17. MKP #10

Any board bro from Shorewood, IL?

I am looking to buy a fastpitch bat in Shorewood for my daughter. I need to pick it up in the next day or two... but have a ton of stuff to do and can't get out there until Wednesday morning or this weekend. PM me if you are willing to help me out... and we can discuss the details. Thanks!
  18. MKP #10

LTT 32"/23 oz. SCN2B

return pm sent
  19. MKP #10

LTT 32"/23 oz. SCN2B

Sunday morning Bump. Would consider other things as trade too.
  20. MKP #10

For Sale/Trade MF'N MGR'S Ton-O-Stuff...Closeout

Bump for a gtg board bro here.