Search results

1. S

GTG

Just completed a deal with sftballr24. Paid super quick and messaged when he got the bat. GTG in my book
  2. S

Miken Freak Black ASA

I just bought a 2016 Miken Freak Black ASA model. I am reading that with the newer bats you should only hit 52/300 balls is it the same with this bat (one of the leagues I play in uses 44/375).
  3. S

GTG Old Rocket

I just completed a trade with Old Rocket and I am extremely happy. He described the bats perfectly and shipped right away and kept in constant communication the whole time. He is 100% GTG with me (would deal anytime with him).
  4. S

GTG Gateway Man

Just completed a deal with him again. Def GTG here, answered pm's quickly and shipped even quicker.
  5. S

GTG milocoman

Bought some gloves from him shipped fast and kept me informed the whole way. Very GTG
  6. S

GTG Gateway Man

Just completed a deal with him everything went smooth. Will deal with him again.
  7. S

GTG Curry

I just completed a deal with CURRY. Shipped first since he didn't have feedback got the glove quickly, (it was in the condition he said it was in) communication was GREAT!! would def do a deal with him again. GTG guy here
  8. S

For Sale/Trade Easton Speed

I have a NIW WR Easton Speed baseball bat 33/30 Model# BSS2. I would like to sell it for $175 OBO delivered (cont. us only). I am open to some softball bats too ASA or USSSA (I am open to pretty much anything).LMK what you have. Thanks
  9. S

GTG Steel55

Just completed a deal with Steel55 and he 100% GTG would deal with him anytime.
  10. S

GTG AdamHad'em

Just completed a deal with Adam paid quickly and always answered PM's great to deal with GTG here.
  11. S

GTG Zman025

Just completed a deal with zman025 I got my stuff very quickly. He kept me informed during the whole process I would do a deal with him again in a minute. GTG guy here.
  12. S

GTG Menace7

I just sold a bat to Menace7 and he was a great. He paid quickly and kept in contact with me the during the whole process. I would deal with him again in a minute. GTG guy here!!!!
  13. S

White Steel

I am looking for a 2009 WS (black barrel) 26oz in any condition.
  14. S

bkinter13

GTG guy here just completed a deal with him everything went SMOOTH. Great communication also.
  15. S

Reebok Dictator

I am looking for 1 of these bats for an ASA league I play in. I would like to buy a new one with receipt 27oz prefered. Does anyone have one or know where I can buy one (would like to get the white and blue model) fairly cheap. Thanks
  16. S

Baseball Bat

I have a Demarini VooDoo baseball bat for sale 32 inch 29oz (I can send pictures). I am just seeing if anyone is interested. Thanks
  17. S

Worth Carl Rose

I need your help I have a 26oz Carl Rose supercell bat (C405 advanced signature series) power load (sscr) 12 in barrel. Does anyone know what I can sell it for? Thanks