Search results

1. josiahbelle17

Price Check Green Miken Nrg 28oz

A buddy of mine has a Green Miken Nrg 28oz with less than 100 hits on it. Just trying to find out the value of these. I cant upload pics , but bat is really clean problly closer to 50 hits . Its returnable with no receipt.
  2. josiahbelle17

GTG As we all know milocoman and softballfans is gtg

Good deal, great communication, freaky fastshipping order yesterday and here today....always providing great service
  3. josiahbelle17

For Sale 26 oz DC41...2013 new stamp...100hits

$180 shipped and insured...returnable with receipt...only around 100 hits on the DC41...picked it up for wife and she doesnt like the endload...txt 7654806583 for pics...only bats im looking for are 2013 ressy 454 legit...or 2013 connell...if u have one for sale let me know
  4. josiahbelle17

For Trade 26oz 2013 Miken DC 41 for Worth

26oz.DC 41 new.stamp ...I just picked this up off board for my wife, it.doesnt fit her swing....around 100 hits returnable...receipt was emailed to me so it will be a copy.....Im looking for 454 ressy legit or ressy connell...if NIW with receipt Connell Ill add a little cash really only bats...
  5. josiahbelle17

GTG Bkennedy4 is good to go

Great guy...we live about hr away...we made 3 for 2 trade and met halfway...bats were as describe, wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again....thanks bro
  6. josiahbelle17

For Sale m7120 28OZ $100...

m7120 28oz with maybe 100 hits....$100. shipped and insured....I believe its a reissue.....txt 7654806583 for photos....not at home to upload right now
  7. josiahbelle17

For Sale 27oz Freak Nasty

I have a 27oz freak nasty for sale $120 shipped and insured...it has around 200hits on it, returnable but no receipt......no cracks rattles webbing or endcap seperation...just doesnt get any use...im partial to worth:D
  8. josiahbelle17

For Sale/Trade 26 oz wr scn17, 27 oz freak nasty, 28 oz worth m7120

I have a 26 oz wr easton scn17 my wife used it not sure number of hits does have little pebble rattle, 27oz freak nasty couple hundred hits mainly bp, 28oz worth mayhem m7120 may have 50 to 100 cuts at bp I believe its a re issue for those that care, I picked it up in trade from team...
  9. josiahbelle17

GTG JTodd is good to go..

Great communication...and bats arrive safely and as descride...got here a day earlier than stated...jtodd is good to go guys...dont hesitate to deal with this board bro...everything smooth with him.....
  10. josiahbelle17

GTG SYounger31569...is good to go

Great communication and quick payment with syounger.....wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again..hes gtg
  11. josiahbelle17

1 of my unleashed has 2 serial numbers

:)Maybe I got a one of a kind...lol...anyhow it has a double serial number....the first is #10750325 second #10750338...you can see it pretty good in my albumn pic..not sure how well the pic I attach will show it....did anyone else get one of these....If so add it to my thread....:D.....Im...
  12. josiahbelle17

GTG Slow crusier....is good to go

Good to go....we did a trade...bat I received was in great shape as described....great communication....i would deal with slow crusier again...
  13. josiahbelle17

Not GTG Rowandj is not good to go..Buyers beware..

I trade him a NIW craze and cash for stadium with receipt...I got stadium but no receipt...The bat arrived so poorly taped it almost fell out of the box, and he didnt insure the package...I reached in box and pulled bat out right in front of my mailman...there was zero tape on the side of the...
  14. josiahbelle17

GTG FOwler6 is gtg

Hes new...but was easy to deal with...shipped properly and bat arrived safely...even sent pics of shipping info ...before I shipped out trade ....since he is new...everything was smooth and good to go with our deal
  15. josiahbelle17

For Trade Bose Ipod Dock...

I have Bose Ipod Dock...only used few times...looking for a bat in trade .....might sell but dont have price figured out..so its in trade section...i like worth...miken..easton...couple demarinis...pm # for pics... Comes with carrying travel case remote...and of coarse wall plug in and...
  16. josiahbelle17

GTG IamWorthIt.....is GTG

He is gtg bros....made be a good deal on a derby girl and minty derby boy....shipped bats quickly and they arrived safely...Great communication and sweet deal....Id buy from him again...:D
  17. josiahbelle17

GTG Drivenmetal is GTG .....

He made quick payment and communication was great....Very good to go bro...thanks:D
  18. josiahbelle17

Return on Toxic

I have a white toxic, and wondering if anyone has returned one lately. Hoping i can pick up ASA 454 for its replacement. Does anyone have any ideas...I figured as long as it asa, but Ive never done a worth return..
  19. josiahbelle17

LTB Knob cuffs

I need some knob cuffs anyone have some for sale...
  20. josiahbelle17

GTG Cbeeb34 is GTG!!!!

Hes new but GTG guys...Bat was as describe and delivered when said..great communication...He trade me a very clean mutant for a salvo...Thank Cbeeb34 for the mutant and congrats on the first deal..I would definetly buy or trade from him again...:D