Search results

1. C

Vegas, March 17th weekend

My Trip actually got moved to the April 7th weekend. Hoping to play with Lucas that weekend, but if anyone wants to hit Id be down.
  2. C

Vegas, March 17th weekend

Im going to be in Vegas the March 17th weekend and I have always wanted to play at field of dreams. Is there any tournaments that weekend? Is anyone looking for a player?
  3. C

2017 Nighthawk Review

26 to 28 Bal and EL From what Im hearing this is a very distinct posibility Release date is early Feb, Im assuming SBF will be in line with that!!!
  4. C

Nighthawk experts

I got a NH in January of 2016... 95% of my swings last year were on that bat.... it got down to 230 fast and just stayed there.. hasn't broke and hasn't failed... Mind you almost of my swings were with 52 300s.. Either way... I agree.. people don't blow the NH up maybe like it should... but...
  5. C

Nighthawk experts

I think it all depends on the ball you're using tbh... my NH has easily over 3,000 on it. It got down to 230 after 100 or so swings and has been sitting there ever since. However, 90% of my swings on it are with 52 300's
  6. C

2017Mizuno NightHawk Roboload

Haha. . Vella always try to out do each other with bat flips but this is the only one we have right now so he doesn't want the paint to get scratched haha. .
  7. C

2017Mizuno NightHawk Roboload

Bat: 27oz 2017 USSSA Mizuno Nighthawk Roboload (brand new in wrapper) Location: Dorchester Arena Dimensions: approx 310' all around from where we were hitting Time: Dusk Temps: 10/12 C or 50/55 F Slight wind in our face 10 or 15 MPH Ball: Mostly old used 52/300's with the odd harder ball mixed...
  8. C

2017 Nighthawk Review

Bat: 27oz 2017 USSSA Mizuno Nighthawk Roboload (brand new in wrapper) Location: Dorchester Arena Dimensions: approx 310' all around from where we were hitting Time: Dusk Temps: 10/12 C or 50/55 F Slight wind in our face 10 or 15 MPH Ball: Mostly old used 52/300's with the odd harder ball mixed...
  9. C

New Mamba?

this HTML class. Value is
  10. C

Considering a Mizuno Nighthawk USSSA

Mizuno loves to stay with very clean lines and traditional coloring. I think if you want really outlandish graphics you wont see them, however the bat will be very tasteful and look great. Ive seen the some of the concepts and they look really good in my opinion... Got to swing the 2017 Mamba...
  11. C

New Mamba?

Hey Bubz, I got to get out and hit it on Sunday night. I don't know a lot of the inner workings of the bat or the technology. We took the wrapper off it and started hitting it right away, One thing I will say is that considering it was brand new it hit the ball very well and the exit speed...
  12. C

USSSA Nighthawk Roboload Review

Sorry it took so long to get this out, I had been dealing with a back injury for a few months and wasnt comfortable throwing something up, here it is. Quick Review: Location: Maple Park, Hitting 10’ behind Home plate 320’ LF Line 360’ CF 340’ Power Alley Conditions: Sunny...
  13. C

2016 USSSA Nighthawk Review

Sorry it took so long to get this out, I had been dealing with a back injury for a few months and wasnt comfortable throwing something up, here it is. Quick Review: Location: Maple Park, Hitting 10’ behind Home plate 320’ LF Line 360’ CF 340’ Power Alley Conditions: Sunny...
  14. C

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

Yes, Yes they are! :thumb:
  15. C

Mizuno Nighthawk Commercial

Hey guys, Just thought that I would share this promotional video that we did last month for the Nighthawk. They also took some video of me hitting so hopefully if I ever get it Ill post a review of the bat and attach the viedo!! Enjoy guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXl_-G3rL2U
  16. C

When it was in NC it was at 235. I've put 500 on it since, idk what it's testing at now but it passed every time last weekend.
  17. C

Mad beers. . http://youtu.be/sg-3swaDSPQ
  18. C

"The Jackhawk 9000... Available at Walmart"

You live in the coolest city on the planet! Look at that back drop! ! Wow! ! I need to visit just to play a league game and hit BP. Nice cuts!
  19. C

My gamer has over 2000 now.... however, only 52, 300's outside of about 30 swing that I took with some hard balls in North Carolina. We played this past weekend and I have never in my life had exit speeds like I did that weekend. I really can't express how impressed I was with the NH. They...
  20. C

Bat Collections 3