Search results

1. DDP16

OKC & Norman softball

I'm from St. Louis MO and staying in Norman tonight and I would like to get out and watch some league games. Can anybody direct me to a park that has men's leagues tonight?? Thanks!!
  2. DDP16

454 difference

So whats the difference between the regular 454's, the 454 Legit's, and the Filthy?? I know the Filthy is ASA but what makes them different? Thanks
  3. DDP16

Question on Utrip bats

Which is the stiffest most enloaded Utrip bat that Dmar makes?? Thanks
  4. DDP16

Osh Kosh area competitive ball??

I might be moving there before too long and I will be looking for some competitive ball to play. I have played tournament ball at the B level for years and even a little A ball a couple years back. I am just looking for some leagues that will be fun and competitive. Any suggestions???
  5. DDP16

Best metal bat for 44, 525's???

I did a search and didnt find exaclty what I was looking for. Our fall league which is open homeruns on a baseball field is going to matel this year. I dont have my PST 137 or my blue shell EST anymore, so I need some adivse. What is the best metal bat out there now? No titaniums and the...
  6. DDP16

Price check M75 120

Curious on value of a 27oz NR 500 hit M75 120. I think its a RI Thanks
  7. DDP16

Reap4 review

We had the pleasure to test the Reap4 against some of the other top composite bats out there. We were very suprised in this bat right out of the wrapper. If you missed the sweetspot then it would vibrate pretty bad at first, but once we got 75+ cuts on it the vibration starting going away. The...
  8. DDP16

Miken endload weight

Can somebody tell me the different endload weights for all the different Freaks? Example: Freak +, Freak LE, Freak Nasty...etc. I want to buy a Freak of somekind, but I dont know the different endload options on these bats. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
  9. DDP16

How come....

How come every time somebody has a question that has been asked before, he gets like 24 smarta$$ comments before he gets an answer??? If you dont like the thread title then dont click on it. Not everybody on this fine web site has the time to have 27,000 posts to be considered cool. If...
  10. DDP16

GTG DJS_1964 is GTG

Bat sale went quick and flawless!!!!! GTG
  11. DDP16

For Sale 2 Jeff Halls for sale

27.5 JH M7 120 ri, 250-300 swings, returnable NO receipt $145 shipped 27.5 JH Titan, bad paint chipping like all of these bats made, returnable NO receipt $145 shipped Pics will be provided to those interested.
  12. DDP16

For Trade Trading 27.5 oz JH M7, looking for el Pyscho's or MV-1

I have a returnable (NO RECEIPT) RI, JH M7 27.5 with less than 350 swings. Starting to webb and very little rattle. Or a 27.5 JH Titan it has bad paint chipping like all bats of this model, SUPER HOT and returnable (NO RECEIPT). Will sell either bat shipped for $145 BOTH BATS ARE 100% STOCK...
  13. DDP16

Paint chip or crack????

Paint or crack?
  14. DDP16

Durability of the SCN18BH

How durable is this bat guys??? Thanks!
  15. DDP16

Worth or Miken or Easton..etc, Trucker hat

I am looming for a blk and wht trucker hat. (non-flat bill kind). I like the richardson style hats. Easton, Miken, Worth, Combat, Elite, whatever....let me know what you have.......Thanks
  16. DDP16

TPX Omaha question?

I have a TPX Omaha softball bat that has about 150 swings and it is getting HOT!!! When I grab the barrel in my hand it sounds like the celephane off a cigarette pack. Does anybody know why it does this??? It's the first bat that I have ever owned that made that sound.
  17. DDP16

GTG rgifford21

rgifford21 is GTG. Bat trade went smooth!!!!!!!!
  18. DDP16

GTG cgrant07

Selling a bat to Cgrant07 was simple and easy, deal went as planned :D
  19. DDP16

GTG benny11704 is GTG

Benny is good people to deal with. Bat trade went SMOOTH!!!!!!!!
  20. DDP16

For Sale/Trade 27oz DS Plague -50 swings

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!