Search results

1. 00BigMattyC00

2014 Juggy

Just picked one of these up. Saw some reviews but they were a little old. ANyone been using it so far this season that has positive or negatives??
  2. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale ATT Apple iPhone 4 8GB

So I am going this weekend to use my upgrade and get an Android device (dont know which yet) I am selling my iPhone 4 8gb Black Included will be the wall charger and a Car charger (bought separately) I also have a blue Otterbox defender series case The screen has one scratch on it...
  3. 00BigMattyC00

LTB RHT Infield Glove (details in thread)

Glove I am using now is a GG302L Rawlings Gold Glove in a 12.75" Looking to get something comparable, I dont know alot about gloves, that was t he first glove I bought since I was in HS and I only got it cuz a buddy was selling it and my HS mit was shot. Anyone have suggestions please let me...
  4. 00BigMattyC00

LTB /LTTF 2012 Helmer in 30z

Looking for the 100H 2012 Easton Stealth Helmer. Will trade a 34/27 2012 Miken Freak+ (has 300-400 swings on it) + $$$$
  5. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale 2013 Miken Freak+ 34/27

Looking to sell my Freak. Becoming too light for me to swing. Has probably 300-400 swings on it and feels great, I just need a heavier bat. Looking to get $125 shipped but it is negotiable. Pics on request. Thanks guys
  6. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale 6th Gen Silver IPod Classic 80GB

Ipod Classic 6th Gen. Used but good condition only issue is a small chip on the bottom right corner of the ipod but its not more than a paint chip. 100% functional, spent most of it's life in a glove compartment attached to my car stereo. See em going on EGHEY $120ish. Selling this one for...
  7. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Miscellaneous Ford Explorer/ Auto

I have 1 full set of STOCK 2003 Ford Explorer XLT Tail Lights (refer to specs for other models it fits I believe its 2002-2004) 1 full Set of STOCK Front turn Signals aka corners (same as above) 1 full Set of Pillar Dover Decals in Glossy Piano Black for 02-09 Explorers SOLDDDDDD 2 PAIRS...
  8. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Line 6 Floor Pod Plus Multi-Effects Guitar Effect Pedal

Used it for a bout 3 years. Mostly studio work, maybe 4 or 5 live shows. Surface scratches for the bag I was using to transport it but nothing major at all. This is great but I am moving more towards live music and this is more of a studio processor. Have the users manual but not the original...
  9. 00BigMattyC00

So I may have a torn rotator cuff..

Doc said its most likely torn, going to the ortho for an MRI script thursday. Since I cant play softball or football Im bumping my gym days up from 2 days a week to 5 (used to play on those 3 days so I didnt workout then) Just curious if any of you had a torn rotator cuff and if so were you...
  10. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Tons of Sports Memorabilia

Selling a few pieces of memorabilia for my cousin. Santana Moss Football - $150.00 Chad Pennington Football - $150.00 Curtis Martin Football - $250.00 Santana Moss Mini Helmet - $75.00 (Authenticated) Laveranues Coles Mini Helmet - $75.00 Frank Robinson Baseball Card - $80.00 (Authenticated)...
  11. 00BigMattyC00

Death is not a foe, but an inevitable adventure.

So taking BP like I do every day before my double header. OG Freak hitting piss rockets like normal. 2nd at bat in the game I hit a hard liner in the gap but the bat doesnt feel right. I end up scoring and come around and look at the bat...A double shark tooth crack that is nearly halfway around...
  12. 00BigMattyC00

Pitched for the first time yesterday....

So this is part brag post but: Teams pitcher from week 1 isnt full time and didnt show. They brought down some new guy who walked 8 people in 1+ inngings, not recording an out, and surrendered 14 runs. I normally play 1B/3B and pitch in rec-coed ****ing around. So I come in the middle of the...
  13. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Red Blackberry Torch ATT

SOLDDDDDDD I got a used ATT Blackberry Torch in Red. The front screen has paint chips around it but the rest of the phone is fine and it is in 100% working condition. Going on eghey in similar to worse condition than mine for $150 I am looking to get $100 shipped to your door...
  14. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Xbox 360 Controller WHITE with Plug and Play kit

WHITE Xbox 360 WIRELESS controller. Comes with standard battery pack. Also comes with a white plug and play kit which consists of a wireless rechargeable battery pack as well as the battery charger cable. Looking to get $35 shipped to your door. ALL BUTTONS WORK AND CHARGER AND...
  15. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Xbox 360 Bluetooth

SOLLDDDDD!!!!! Used but works great. Comes with bluetooth and also the USB cable to charge. I DO NOT HAVE THE BOX. These things are new for $60...I am looking to get $30 shipped to your door.
  16. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Madden 12 and NHL 12 (Xbox 360)

$25 each shipped to your door or $40 for the pair. Both used but in excellent condition and perfect working order. Again the games are MADDEN 12 and NHL 12 for XBOX 360
  17. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale 34/27 NR Combat Gear Supremacy BALANCE

BAT IS SOLDDDDDDD Was gonna put this in the pay it forward thread but its stalling and nothing I need is really coming up in there. 34/27 NR Combat Gear Supremacy BA Got about 20-25 swings. Got it as a backup while waiting for a return to come in, it got warm so I swung my freak...
  18. 00BigMattyC00

LTB Anyone know where I can get size 16s?

Looking to buy or trade for NWT or NitB Size 16 Turfs. Prefer to have Boombahs or Elite since I've worn em both and like how they fit. Can also take a size 15 too.
  19. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale 14" Rock Guitar Neon Sculpture/Sign

14" Neon sign. Been out of the box for years but I have only turned it on for a total of maybe 10 minutes. $60.00 to your door and packaged with the maximum amount of care. Thing is really cool looking but Im moving furniture and I have nowhere to put it now. Price is negotiable.
  20. 00BigMattyC00

For Sale Michael Jordan Plaque

Item is a plaque of the signature Michael Jordan "jumpman" dunk vs the Utah Jazz. Plaque is mounted on a red wood plaque with a plate underneath reading "Michael Jordan #23" and underneath that it says "Chicago Bulls". Plaque is in very good condition very minor scratches on the bottom right...