Search results

1. Echo3On3

Best end-loaded Senior bat

Just started playing Senior ball and I want to purchase a bat. I typically play ASA, and swing the DeMarini Future. Any recommendations for an end-loaded Senior bat?
  2. Echo3On3

For Sale Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox One

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox One ($40) Brand new, $40 shipped.
  3. Echo3On3

For Sale Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox On

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox One Brand new. $45 shipped.
  4. Echo3On3

For Sale Madden 2015 (XboxOne)

Only played it 2 or 3 times. Couldn't find time to enjoy it with my new job. $25 shipped
  5. Echo3On3

For Sale Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (XBOXONE)

$30 shipped. Brand new
  6. Echo3On3

New DeMarini similair to the Sunday Swagger?

Hi all, I haven't played ball in the last 10 month due to a new schedule at work. Anyhow, I am starting up again and would like to know if there is a new DeMarini out there that swings similar to the Sunday Swagger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Echo3On3

For Sale/Trade Madden 2015; Xbox One (factory sealed)

Madden 2015 Standard Edition; Xbox One Brand New, Factory Sealed $50 shipped (firm). Only would trade for new Demarini bats (will add cash) [/URL][/IMG]
  8. Echo3On3

Non-ASA bat similar to the Sunday Swagger

Haven't been around the forums that much the past few months. My question is, is there a non ASA bat that swings similar to the Sunday Swagger. I really like the end-load on the SS, and was wondering if there is a new Demarini out there that swings similar to the SS. Any help would be greatly...
  9. Echo3On3

Price Check 26oz Cartel (OG)

Purchased the bat off a board bro with aprox. 50 hits. Bat is returnable, trying to track down the receipt that is valid until Sept. I only put 1 because I feel guilty for purchasing it. Having a wedding in Hawaii coming up very soon. Bat has scratches mainly from being in a bat bag. Any help...
  10. Echo3On3

LTB 26oz. Cartel

Return/NR, with or w/o receipt doesn't matter. PM price
  11. Echo3On3

For Sale iPhone 3GS (16Gb)

Cell phone carrier is AT&T but it can be unlocked to use with any mobile phone service. Phone is in great condition as it was kept in an Otter Box case. I can throw in the otterbox case if a female plans on using it, as it is pink in color. *does not come with charger. Will post pictures...
  12. Echo3On3

For Sale NR 26 oz. Stadium 2

No longer can use this bat since I am only playing ASA now. Bat has aprox. 100-200 hits. No webbing, no end cap separation. $115 shipped. Only bat I am looking to trade for is a 26oz FU Dawg. Will add cash if I need too. Will post pics this afternoon. * Edited: bat has several paint chips. Its...
  13. Echo3On3

LTB LTB Demarini Blacks ops (bat-pack)

LTB Demarini Black Ops (bat-pack) Let me know what condition and how much. Thanks!
  14. Echo3On3

For Sale Boombah Pants (Black w/ white piping) 36 waist

Pants have been altered to about a 32L. Worn for only a few games. Decided its too hot to wear pants in Arizona even in the fall. *Will include black belt $30 shipped. Please include 3% for paypal or send the funds as a gift. I can email or text pictures on request. No trades please Thanks
  15. Echo3On3

For Sale Women's cleats & turfs (Mizuno and Boombah)

Both cleats/ turfs have only been worn once or twice. My fiancé prefers to play softball in running shoes, reason why they are for sale. Mizuno cleats; Black and pink. Size 9 (women) $20 shipped Boombah turfs; White and black. Size 7.5 (mens) $30 shipped SOLD Please add 3% or send the funds...
  16. Echo3On3

Black-ops bat pack

Has anyone purchased black-ops bat pack? I would like to purchase a black-ops bag in the near future, but I would like some feedback first. Don't necessary need a video (but would be nice) just an overall review of the bat-pack. :D
  17. Echo3On3

GTG kklene is GTG

Purchased a 26oz. DeMarini Sunday Swagger. As described, maybe even better. I needed the bat by Friday (03/30) and he went out of his way to make sure the bat was shipped the same day he received the funds. Would definitely recommend to others and I hope to do business with kklene in the future.
  18. Echo3On3

LTB 26oz. Cartel

With little or no hits. PM price.
  19. Echo3On3

For Sale MV-1 (26 oz Max)

Bat is returnable w/ no receipt. Unknown number of hits. Purchased this bat off a board bro with aprox. 200 hits. No cracks, slight rattle. $130 shipped. No trades please.
  20. Echo3On3

Price Check MV-1 SM 26oz

Unknown number of hits. No receipt, but bat is returnable. No cracks or rattle. Playing mostly ASA now. [/IMG] [/IMG]