Search results

1. chief1B

For Sale Demarini Flipper 27 Oz

Selling my 27oz Flipper. 2-500 hits, lots of bag and field wear but kills the ball. Lizard skin grip and grip and rip under grip. End cap is tight, no rattle no cracks etc etc... Got from another board bro. Would like to see $125 OBO Shipped to lower 48... Price negotiable for...
  2. chief1B

For Sale Possible DOTD

1. 33/25 Demarni Phenix. It is in Good-OK shape.. Lots of love and use.. Likely hot as crap, no idea on hits but my guess is ALOT.. its a 4 stamp and has that famous chunky foam rattle that came with those old quad walls like the OG Juggy Asking $100 Shipped
  3. chief1B

For Sale Demarini Phenix and CF3 33/25

I'm selling 2 Demar fast pitch sticks. 1. 33/25 Demarni Phenix. It is in Good-OK shape.. Lots of love and use.. Likely hot as crap, no idea on hits but my guess is ALOT.. its a 4 stamp and has that famous chunky foam rattle that came with those old quad walls like the OG Juggy Asking SOLD 2...
  4. chief1B

For Sale Phenix and Cf3 for Sale

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1403004
  5. chief1B

For Sale Vinci PJV6000-22 13.5"

Vinci PJV6000-22 13.5" - 100$ Up for sale is my PJV6000-22 13.5 RHT Vinci. It is black with a recent Orange Relace. Glove is broken in and game ready. About 1.5 seasons of play. No cracking, no rips, tears, etc. This is a great chance to get your hands on a Vinci Asking $100...
  6. chief1B

For Sale 2nd Batch Juggy 27 oz

27oz 2nd batch juggy, some field marks (95% clean) no webbing, foam rattle, and in very good condition over all 500 or so hits based on what im told when i bought it here. Asking $125 OBO shipped to Lower 48.
  7. chief1B

For Sale 2nd Batch Juggy

So this has been deleted 3 times and have gotten no explanation 27oz 2nd batch juggy, some field marks (95% clean) no webbing, foam rattle, and in very good condition over all 500 or so hits based on what im told when i bought it here. Asking $145 OBO shipped to Lower 48.
  8. chief1B

For Sale 2nd batch juggy

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1224800
  9. chief1B

Got my New Custom

first and foremost big thanks to DaddyDayCare for taking point on this for me.. It is simply amazing. I had originally asked for a black inside however <i think the minimal amount of black I got on the mesh only really helps the Orange pop... I cant wait to break it in and get her game ready.
  10. chief1B

Price check Reaper

About 600 swings (on rough fields) or what I'm told. Its very dirty obviously but no cracks, a few little chips 34/27
  11. chief1B

Giants Add Hunter Pence

No links yet, but Jon Heyman and MLB network is confirming he is coming to SF
  12. chief1B

For Trade 2 for 1 trade

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1210495
  13. chief1B

For Trade 2 for 1 trade

Looking to trade my 34/26 white steel and 34/25 Evo Fast Pitch for a Juggy in 26 or 27 oz. I can't lie, I would take other possible trades, so ill listen to offers. Not sure if this will even be possible but i thought I would throw it out there anyways.
  14. chief1B

Price Check Demarini Steel 34/26

Checking the price on this Demarini white steel. 34/26, no waves, dents,
  15. chief1B

I just want to be sure

but the Demarini Juggernaut, mine is second batch, all had the DXNAT model number correct? It doesnt seem to be printed on the bat anywhere so i wanted to make sure I was correct... thanks in advance. that is what comes up when i search online but i wanted to be 100% sure.. and i know the...
  16. chief1B

Bit of a delima

So i have a returnable Juggy which will be going back in soon. Called Demar today.. they will give me a Sunday Swagger or a Stadium... I can use the Swagger since i play all ASA which would make sense for me to do.. OR Get the stadium and trade it on the boards for something...
  17. chief1B

How are these pants?

Found these on clearance... not sure how good they are. or if they are crap....thought i would check with you guys. .. http://www.taisports.com/Elite-Softball-Pants-Solid-Color-White-P926C34.aspx
  18. chief1B

LTB black and Orange pants

We are putting together our co-ed team and we are about 50-50 on giants and a's fans so we are going to rep our colors during our season.. team name.. battle of the bay... and well i wanted to find some black and orange or white and orange pants. 38W- and long if possible ( I'm 6'5") not...
  19. chief1B

Price Check I think I have an OG Steel here

Anyone have any info for me on this.... value, etc etc... 34/ 26 Demarini Steel... No dents, no waves, graphics all gone pretty much... just curious to see what I have my hands on here. Thanks in advance. No it isn't for sale at this time.
  20. chief1B

Had the chance to play with

JustMoonShots! and let me tell you, that name holds true... when he finally got a pitch (pitcher was all over the place) it was a bomb... man rocks some good leather too.. looking forward to the rest of this league night