Search results

1. villar

For Trade iphone 4s 32 gig for iphone 5

fs iphone 4s 32 gig I have a black verizon iphone 4s 32 gig in good condiotion that I want to trade for a i pad min 32 gig . Clean esn $300 shipped
  2. villar

For Sale/Trade sony dlp 50"

Im looking to sell my sony 50" dlp. I got a bigger tv thats why im selling. Works fine no issues Comes with the control.asking 170 obo Pm ot text me 323 204 72 one 9 for pics Local deal only carson ca
  3. villar

For Sale bnib ipad 2

Im selling for my buddy 16 gig ipad 2 wifi black he wants 350 pm me you email or phone number for pics
  4. villar

For Sale galaxy nexus 4g verizon

I'm selling my sons galaxy nexus 4g by Verizon good es good condition no scratches very well token car of . Hit me up fro pics . $250 shipped. Charger , case , extended battery and the original lbox. 3232047219 No trades
  5. villar

For Sale Yokohamas geolander

I got a new set of Yokohama geo landers h/ts 225/70r16 local deal might consider shipping will have find out the price first. Pm me if anyone's intrested $500 plus shipping Text 3232047219 http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/svillar3
  6. villar

For Sale 27oz freak 98

Looking to sell my freak 98 27 oz returnable still needs to be broken in serial number starts with 5. Asking for 180 Obo will text pics 3232047219 will trade for some electronics will add cash info needed
  7. villar

For Trade Reaper 2 and freak 98

Wanted to see what I can get for either bat or both. Looking for Verizon smart phones iPads beats by dre authentic only pm for pics both ate in good condition
  8. villar

LTB Verizon Samsung galaxy s3

I'm looking to trade my clean reaper 2 28oz plus crash for a verizon samsung galaxy s3 Or I'll trade my freak 98 27oz plus cash for a Verizon s3.. Pm your number for picks . Also might consider a iPhone 4 or 4s
  9. villar

For Sale droid razr

Im selling my DROID razr its about5months old. It's in good condition always had a tpu case on it. It comes with the tip case and charger I lost the box. Pm if you have any questions. Looking for $280 obo no scratches or dents. Clean esn it's black and the regular razr
  10. villar

For Sale Tire hookup Carson CA area

I got some hook up on tires. If any one is interested pm me brand and size I can get toyo Nitto nexen Bridgestone Hankook Falken Pirelli cooper general Michelin firestone Kumho and more also started to get rims vision, tsw, ultra , primax , procomp,
  11. villar

LTB authentic beats by dre tour

I'm looking for beats by dre tour authentic only and preferably with a receipt . Hit me up with what you got.
  12. villar

For Sale verizon droid x

I'm selling my Droid x in good condition no scratches has invisa shield on the front and a tpu case. Asking for 110 or bat trade will add cash to the trade
  13. villar

For Sale/Trade verizon iphone 4

I'm looking to see what I can get for a 16 gig iPhone 4 I'm like new condition. Phone is wrapped front and back and the sides with invisa shield since the day I started using it. One month old .asking for 350$
  14. villar

GTG Jdm5_80 is a good to go

Didn't mind shipping first shipped fast communicated very well any questions I had he awnsered fast. He's definitely good to go
  15. villar

LTB Turfs 10.5

Can any one help me out. I'm trying to get a pair of 10.5 for a team mate of mine he's struggling for cash so I decided to help him out. Pm me with what you got and the price . Thanks
  16. villar

GTG Space30cowboys is gtg

Space30cowboys is good to go fast shipper man of his word he's a a+++ guy will do business with him again
  17. villar

Yum23 is gtg

This new guy is definitely good to go. Ships fast good comunication and is a man of his word very trust worthy. Thanks for the bat
  18. villar

For Sale Jhm75120

Trying to sell my mayhem jhm75120 looking for 125 shipped. No rattles that I can hear. It's a 27oz and returnable no receipt Text me for pics 3232047219
  19. villar

Bigdog1031 is •gtg•

Very smooth transaction defiantly good to guy here. Good communicate and guy of his work thanks again
  20. villar

For Trade Ssr2 26oz

I got a ssr2 26oz with about 150 hits on it returnable x2 looking to trade for srv4 or just pm me offers you never know. Text for pics 3232047219 no receipt