Search results

1. 2

LTB Looking for an og or ri ultra maxload, 30 oz

New or used is fine as long as its in good shape and doesnt have a ton of hits on it. I realize this is a tough one to look for, but send me a pm if you have one you want to sell or trade. Im really specifically looking for one with a low shell weight and am thinking a 29 or 30 oz would be my...
  2. 2

For Sale/Trade Price check on a first batch og u2 bubbleknob

What do you guys think a used first batch og u2 with the recessed bubbleknob, and a manufacture date of 7-30-02 is worth? It's in good shape, prob about 200 hits on it. Some webbing and grey paint already showing thru in some tiny spots. No rattle and a 24.1 oz shell weight so I'd say the...
  3. 2

247 - Bat shell number?

I was reading on here where a few ppl had said the tape around the handle on newer model Miken bats with the three digit number on it indicates the shell model each bat is...Is this true, and if so, does anyone know what shell a 247 number is? A friend of mine had an ASA recoil a few weeks ago...
  4. 2

GTG Tbaggs22 is GTG

Very honest and trustworthy seller/buyer...do not hesitate to do business with...
  5. 2

Wide cleats?

Anyone got any idea who makes cleats with more room in them than usual? Broke my leg pretty bad abt 13 yrs ago and have to wear a brace on my left shin, ankle and foot, so I need a cleat that my brace will fit in. Been wearing a pair of Nike land sharks, but they no longer make them and I can't...
  6. 2

GTG NITF is gtg...

Very fast payment, all around smooth transaction....would not hesitate to do business with again...
  7. 2

GTG Down and dirty is GTG (trade)

Good trade, don't hesitate to do business with...
  8. 2

Rip it Elite non approved hr derby bat

I'm looking for a rip it elite hr derby bat. Not the fp version, but the one that looks similar but is not approved for any association. If you have one that is new or in very good condition please let me know....thanks.
  9. 2

Freak 98 help

I need some help figuring out whether or not a bat I bought is shaved. I bought it under the impression that it is a stock bat and has never been shaved, but I'm starting to wonder...Admittingly I got a good deal on it because the endcap in it was broken, but I figured I could just get a new cap...
  10. 2

For Sale/Trade First batch Ultra 2, and a 31/22 Bustos Intensit-e

Ultra 2 has no more than 200 hits on it and is in great shape. Also, manufacture date is 10-03-02, smooth endcap. Intensit-e is close to new looking with around 100 hits or less on it. Would trade for an '04-'05 freak 98 in great shape, or possibly a phenix. I can send pics upon request. Thanks...
  11. 2

GTG Rkj35bombs is GTG

Great to do business with....great communication, everything exactly as he said it would be. Would highly reccomend!
  12. 2

GTG Tbags22 is GTG

Great guy to do business with...does everything when he says he will, great communication, and very trustworthy...
  13. 2

For Sale Anderson Rockettech for sale

'05 Anderson Rockettech fastpitch bat for sale. 32/23, bout 150 hits on it but absolutely no dents, or waves of any kind. Bat is in great condition...asking $250. I'll get some pics posted when I can, but if you want some sooner just email me at [email protected].
  14. 2

Wicked is GTG

Traded with him recently and everything went great. Shipped my bat first and his came within days of sending mind. Everything went smooth as silk, would highly reccomend doing business with him...
  15. 2

Anderson Rocketech CK and fastpitch for sale.

I have a brand new '07 Rocketech fastpitch bat for sale...30/21, only a week old, full warranty and receipt. Bat was too short and light for my gf to use. $185. Also have an '04 Rocketech CK for sale, 27 oz, absolutely great shape. About 150 hits on it, no dents, no waves to either bat. Looking...
  16. 2

LTB Rocketech OG or CK, Techzilla OG or CK, will pay top dollar

I'm looking for either a Rocketech or Techzilla in either OG or CK, will pay top dollar for a bat in really good condition. 26 or 27 ounce only.