For Sale Anderson Rockettech for sale

226z

Addicted to Softballfans
'05 Anderson Rockettech fastpitch bat for sale. 32/23, bout 150 hits on it but absolutely no dents, or waves of any kind. Bat is in great condition...asking $250. I'll get some pics posted when I can, but if you want some sooner just email me at [email protected].

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
what...you don't like the 2002 prices of what the OG 34/26 FP Rockettechs were going for but thinking that his bat is still worth that much even though it's not the same :confused:

226z

Addicted to Softballfans
Subforum

Well since I didn't post it in the correct subforum or superstar might not like the price, this thread might be deleted anyway...lol This place is quickly becoming a joke I'm sorry and sad to say.........

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Well since I'm and idiot and didn't post my Miken bat it in the correct subforum, that thread was deleted. Since Anderson doesn't have it's own forum, this bat thread shouldn't get deleted...but my prices quickly becoming a joke I'm sorry and sad to say.........

:rolleyes:

Superstar #4

"The Mr. Met"
Well since I didn't post it in the correct subforum or superstar might not like the price, this thread might be deleted anyway...lol This place is quickly becoming a joke I'm sorry and sad to say.........

bump for none of us missing you and your almost double ebay prices

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Its becoming a joke due to fools like you trying to double or triple your bat prices......

Joker

thank you for making this place a joke

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
20100221213810_4b82184297797.jpg