Search results

1. B

Best bat to hit .52 cor 300 comp balls

We are hitting these for the 1sttime nxt weekend at Asa state. But they aren't using the bat list. Any usssa or asa bat is approved. So which bat hits these best?
  2. B

Do you ever bet on softball games?

We used to do something similiar to this but it would always be while we were sitting around drinking. We had a guy on our team that would pick out 5 players on the game we were watching & he would set lines for those 5 guys & the game. It was always a 1$ max bet but you could bet on every line...
  3. B

GETTING PHYSICAL !!! before games...?

My wife used to make sure I got some before every tournament I went to. Now she only offers if I will stay home & not go play!
  4. B

Now I see what all the fuss is about.

I do believe this will eventually get weeded out some with the new bat rules going into affect next year. At Little Rock 2 weeks ago at the Busch they took 5 of our teams bats because of normal wear & year. If the endcap had any composite showing, like you get from pulling it in & out of your...
  5. B

Who has seen a perfect game in slow pitch?

I seen 1 in 14 years. We were deep in a tournament & jumped out big. They were so pissed they were gonna take it out on our pitcher. He snapped the 1st guy off. Then the next 2 just hit dribblers to him. We won 20 something to nothing in 3 innings & they only batted 9 players. And no no one...
  6. B

Can u give me some info on the tattoo ball 52 core 300 comp.? How it performs? Cost? Shipping...

Can u give me some info on the tattoo ball 52 core 300 comp.? How it performs? Cost? Shipping? Or where I can find some of these please
  7. B

Best balls?

Here in Missouri ASA has switched to a .52 cor .300 comp for state this year. We must supply our own balls & state is the only time we play ASA all year. So what is the best .52 core .300 comp ball & where can u buy them?
  8. B

Shooting Box and Staring down the Pitcher

In most games I don't see it. But when the other teams open it up then it's gonna happen
  9. B

Ultimate Bat Weight Decision Guide

To me it's all about comfort. When I pick up a bat I can tell if I'm gonna feel comfortable with it. I swing a 27oz endload but just because I don't like the feel of a balanced bat.
  10. B

Fewest number of cuts.....

Miken Freak 98 on the 1st swing I took with it. Sent it off got another & it lasted about 20 swings. They sent me an NR after that I sold it without taking a swing & the guy I sold it to still uses it.
  11. B

Not GTG Tmoney05

Don't know if I can help But a guy I play with knows him. He said he will see if he can get the bat back for you. But said don't get your hope's up. He said the guy is a crook & known for stealing other peoples equipment. He said the guy is banned from all the local parks here for that reason...
  12. B

Need a few new pairs of Batting gloves.....

I bought some All American Sport batting gloves for 13$ on eBay about a month ago. I have used them for bp and a couple tournaments already using the overlap grip. They seem to be holding up well and are the most comfortable pair I have had.
  13. B

Is there a point in tapering the grip if you just use a standard grip?

Like everyone else said it's all about comfort and feel. If your comfortable with it use it. If your not then don't. The more comfortable you are the better your going to hit.
  14. B

Walk the Box. Why?

I did for one summer. Did this because I was learning to hit to the right side and this made it easier. But IMO it cut down half of the field to me. It didn't allow me to pull the ball when teams started cheating me to right. I've quite but it did help me learn to hit to right and has opened up...