Search results

1. AH23

GTG wolfer517

Bought some batting gloves from me. Quick payment, good communication.
  2. AH23

For Sale Batting Gloves RH 5 gloves

Looking to sell all in one batch. (SOLD) All gloves go on the right hand. All are size XL (Adult) All of the Easton gloves are new. The Franklin may have been worn once or twice......honestly don't know. 1 - Easton HS VRS (water spot on palm pad) 3 - Easton RF4 1 - Franklin Tired of seeing...
  3. AH23

GTG Softballbomber9 is GTG

Fast shipping, item as described. Can leave iTrader because seller deleted thread when all items sold. Very smooth transaction.
  4. AH23

Not All is Good With That Wax

So, 2014 we go through That Wax order of full subs for our team, tells us he will have them to us by the tourney date we wanted them by. He misses his deadline. Ordered dry fits later in the summer, all good. Second chances and all. Do another order just for myself a pair of his shorts and...
  5. AH23

GTG green lantern very GTG

Super quick shippin, great communication. Bat as described
  6. AH23

That Wax - not cool

WTG That Wax!! NOT! Thanks for shipping our uni's "ground" across country after the guy handling our jerseys for our team said that we would pay the difference to ensure we had them for this weekend. Those jerseys are going to be fun to have on Tuesday of next week. ****ing douchebag...
  7. AH23

USSSA Southern Oregon State Championships-MEDFORD-Sept 22-23

Just throwing this up. Copied it from NWSoftball site. Still time to get in...
  8. AH23

GTG deeznts23

Is definitely VGTG! Bought TheOne.12 from him. Good communication and quick shipping. Smooth transaction.
  9. AH23

Roll Call: 8 is Enough, Albany

Who all is going? Some board bros that I know are going: myself... Ken3Express JSOgle Waggs
  10. AH23

GTG Gennaro23 very GTG

Great communication. Great shipping. VERY GTG!
  11. AH23

GTG Goobyegt is very GTG

goobyegt is GTG. Great communication. Fast shipping. Easy transaction. Thanks!
  12. AH23

GTG Bonehead#4 - seller

Got bat in condition described Bonehead#4 is GTG.
  13. AH23

Tell Me My Co-ed Team's Record

Take a look at the bats and let me know. We've played 8 games. The Mayhem is mine BTW. I was standing there just shaking my head and said to myself "You have to take a picture of this ****!"