Search results

1. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG Jca0727

This guy is very gtg. 2nd time I have order a vinci from him. Very gtg please go to him for any vinci you may need.
  2. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG Swierb75 is very GTG

This bro is very gtg. Shipped from Japan in a week I would not hesitate with this bro he is very gtg. Item is what he said it was.
  3. HABADAWOOSAA

LTB 3n2 momentum trainer

http://www.3n2sports.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=1084&SEName=momentum-trainer-lo Looking to buy these. Any reps on the board or anyone have a coupon code? I want the red/black in 11.5.
  4. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG 64impalass

this bro is gtg. very fast shipping and great communication. don't hesitate to deal with this bro!!! Bat was just as he described.
  5. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG Jca0727

i got a glove from him very good deal. super fast shipping. way gtg bro here!
  6. HABADAWOOSAA

For Sale/Trade 14inch boombah

looking to get 80 obo gifted. will add some cash on a bat trade. glove is still super stiff. http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/habadawoosaa/?action=view&current=1296864216.jpg Glove is gone... sent to 64impalass
  7. HABADAWOOSAA

glove help

http://www.vincipro.com/cart/baseball-softball-glove-bv1945-14inch.html http://www.vincipro.com/cart/baseball-glove-ei1918-13.25-basket-web-cp2.html i think i want a CP2 im not a fan of stiff gloves at all. my question is i have a 14 boombah now and the thing is way to big and stiff. will...
  8. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG hrdchrgin13

I sold him a bat. He paid fast and even an extra 68 cents lol. He is gtg by me don't hesitate to deal with him.
  9. HABADAWOOSAA

guy pissing in the OF

Had a guy run out to the OF and take a piss in the field. Yelled to the pitcher to hold on then when he was done turned around and the game resumed. Ump did not do a thing even a few guys from my team bitched and asked what was up. Never said anything to the guy. U guys ever see anything like that.
  10. HABADAWOOSAA

Any ump moving a player from pitching

Was playing last night the other team was dogging the ump all night about balls and strikes. Finally the ump looks up and says you can no longer pitch find a different position. I have never seen our heard this happening. Im all for booting a guy if he needs it but to just tell him he can’t play...
  11. HABADAWOOSAA

USSSA knob cuffs

had a ump say that they were illegal. he let us use em as all of us had them (both teams). last i new these were legal in asa and usssa. i would like a link or copy of the rule that would apply so i could show him. he is new to our league and to this area he said he came from Arizona and they...
  12. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG brunsonc is GTG

we traded bats.... he shipped when he said he was going to. bat is exactly as described. i would not hesitate to deal with this bro again.
  13. HABADAWOOSAA

USSSA batter hit a ball twice

we had a girl that hit a ball twice the other day. hit it on the handle then bounced up and she hit it with the barrel ( not really that dramatic but it happened). the ump did not call anything just let the result of the play stand. me and another guy on our team though that it should have been...
  14. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG sbfreak5

this bro is gtg. he was the buyer paid fast i would deal with again.
  15. HABADAWOOSAA

For Sale/Trade white connell/fulk grips

i have two new white connell / fulk grips looking to trade for two knob cuffs or will sell for 12$ so i can get 5 knob cuffs off the bay. these are brand new never swung the bats with them on. leave a number or e-mail and i will shoot u a pick if you want one. Thanks
  16. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG neltimothy7

he was the seller very fast shipping and a great deal. very gtg guy here. :D
  17. HABADAWOOSAA

For Sale/Trade worth connell

27oz 200 hits. clean 3 tiny paint chips other than that it looks mint. have og grip not on it but i have it. i have paper work from jan this year. ltt for 26oz duo or 11 ressy titan. i haz moneys on my end. i will also trade for a niw jh titan. the maroon one in 27.5 oz or 26.5 oz I will...
  18. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG rigsmidwest is gtg

rigsmidwest is gtg he was the seller and i would buy from him again:D
  19. HABADAWOOSAA

GTG bmooreltz

he is gtg. we was the buyer and paid real fast. all was good would deal with him again.
  20. HABADAWOOSAA

Brasco is gtg

no problems here. was gtg on everything. would deal with thim anytime