Search results

1. cduggan1

Looking for a 50 Major/Major + team in the Pheonix area

I'm A 50 Major player in the Virginia/Maryland area that will be moving to Pheonix sometime between July and October. I will be looking for a 50 Major or Major + team for the last half of 2014 or to start in 2015. Would prefer established team but would consider a startup team. I am 6'5 275 lbs...
  2. cduggan1

New 50's team in Arizona to play SSUSA

Interested I'm a 50 major player in the Washington DC area and will be moving to the Pheonix area in the fall and will be looking for a team then. So please keep me in mind for next season if you get things up and running.
  3. cduggan1

For Sale 28oz Bal Combat Cent

Bat Is the bat still available
  4. cduggan1

GTG drewz is gtg

Sold drewz a bat with no problems. Paid fast, smooth transaction. May be a noob but he's gtg.
  5. cduggan1

For Sale 28oz Ultra II Max Load

Thanks Thanks for posting the pics Joker0091. I hadn't realized you posted them.
  6. cduggan1

For Sale 28oz Ultra II Max Load

Like new about 20 swings. No scratches. $140.00 shipped. Pic's on request just PM your email addy. SOLD
  7. cduggan1

For Sale Ultra2 w/ASA stamp

28oz 2009 Worth Titan and cash
  8. cduggan1

Looking for a Senior team in VA/MD area

Thanks for the info
  9. cduggan1

Looking for a Senior team in VA/MD area Bump to the front
  10. cduggan1

I'm looking to buy 28 oz Titan Warfighter. Please send info. I was told you accept money orders...

I'm looking to buy 28 oz Titan Warfighter. Please send info. I was told you accept money orders do you accept Paypal. I play for Andrews AFB.
  11. cduggan1

I am looking for a competetive senior team (Utrip & ASA) in need of a 1st baseman/EH and also play a solid outfield but my arm isn't what it use to be. I recenty turned 50 and I'm looking to play senior ball. I have been playing for 35 years and have played at all levels. If anybody knows of...
  12. cduggan1

GTG 2bs-into-1bs is GTG

2bs-into-1bs is GTG, fast shipment,, easy to deal with, no problems, product as described. Woulddeal with again.
  13. cduggan1

For Sale Og Booger FS 27oz?

PM sent your way
  14. cduggan1

GTG dds109 is GTG

Very smooth transaction. Shipped bat as soon as he recieved payment. Appreciate him dealing with a military buyer overseas some please just don't want to do it.
  15. cduggan1

For Sale 27 oz OG Extended

Yeh Blanks just counldn't get into it. I like my Mikens and Rush.
  16. cduggan1

For Sale 27 oz OG Extended

BAT SOLD 27 oz SCX3 OG Extended with approxiamatey 400 swings. Excellent condition. No webbing, rattles, or cracks. Some end cap wear no seperation. $325.00 shipped paypal gifted. If larger pic's are needed PM email addy. No trades.
  17. cduggan1

GTG Pep29 GTG

Fast pay no hassles. Thanks Pep29
  18. cduggan1

GTG Chadking18 GTG

Bat came in as promised, fast shipper. Thanks bro