Search results

1. W

Need a Bat Recommendation

First game is today, Boonie...I'm going to wait until after today to make a decision on what to buy (and if I'm going to stay in the league because at least one person has a strong opinion on it!). I was thinking the Ultimate Weapon was a decent singlewall, but I couldn't trust my...
  2. W

Need a Bat Recommendation

I used to frequent these boards EVERYDAY back about ten years ago, but I slowly got away from softball and now I know nothing about bats... A friend asked me to play in his Spring Men's league and the list of approved bats is VERY limited...I'm wondering if the knowledgeable folks here can look...
  3. W

For Sale Gatorz Boxster Sunglasses

Anybody? High-quality glasses here...
  4. W

Lowered price...
  5. W

Daytime bump
  6. W

Photos are from my iPhone...if you want to see something in more detail, LMK. [Trades would have to be very, very enticing...would rather have the cash to put towards the black version]
  7. W

Was looking at these for some time and finally took the plunge earlier this month...wore them for about 2 weeks and decided that they just don't look good on me. They're awesome sunglasses and would look good on you Southern guys who actually get some sun...tough to do in Philly. For those who...
  8. W

For Sale IPAD 1st Generation

What is the date on the receipt?
  9. W

For Sale Jersey Order

Rusty Kuntz, Royals??
  10. W

LTB SHOT in th dark need Harley Jacket

I saw this earlier today...I want a 2XLT, so this one might be a little short for me, but the price is right: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148347
  11. W

For Sale Anarchy sunglasses---authentic!!

Are these sold?
  12. W

For Sale iPhone 3G, White, 16GB

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. W

Sorry...this is the correct link: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mob/1819160002.html
  14. W

Anybody else?
  15. W

My iPhone 4 arrived on Thursday, so it's time to recoup some of the costs by selling my previous iPhone... I posted it on Craigslist this morning for a quick sale, but would sell to folks here for the same price (plus actual shipping). Here is the link...
  16. W

For Sale/Trade 2010 DeMarini Vendetta Baseball 32/29

TTT for the weekday crowd.
  17. W

For Sale/Trade 2010 DeMarini Vendetta Baseball 32/29

I found this bat at a field in Philly a few weeks ago and have been unable to find its owner, so I'm putting it up for sale since I play in a wooden bat league. Its used, but in nice shape. I don't have photos, but could text one or two to you, if you really want to see it; otherwise, it's...