Search results

1. yeti23

For Sale Wilson A2k 12" B2

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling a couch catch and one practice used A2k B212. I won the glove and thought my daughter would use for fastpitch but she's going to keep using her purple 44Pro Asking $210 shipped Priority w Insurance/PayPal
  2. yeti23

different lace colors than the norm

Where do you get foil, neon or hot pink lace from? I've PM'd a few board bros and none have replied with a specific store or website
  3. yeti23

Demarini Future actual weights

What are the 25.5 & 26.5 Futures weighing in at fellows
  4. yeti23

For Sale Pro Issue ST kp92

sold
  5. yeti23

For Sale Vinci JD73-L for sale $90

SOLD.......
  6. yeti23

How big does a Mizuno GMVP1277P MVP Prime run?

do these gloves run on the smaller side? modified trapeze, it says 12.75" but what is the actual size?
  7. yeti23

GTG mocamo is GTG!

quick payment and replies
  8. yeti23

For Sale XL Easton jersey and XL Demarini Nation drifit

both sold.........
  9. yeti23

GTG travsav is gtg! first time seller

fast shipment and excellent communication
  10. yeti23

H web for gmp55bk

What color H web would go on a black/darkgray gmp55? the color is not black, but more of a gray or faded black color
  11. yeti23

slippery glove lining

I have a Vinci rv1961 that feels slippery inside/lining, how would you go about to make it grippier inside? possibly scuff up the leather with scotch brite?
  12. yeti23

boombah pants differences?

Do all boombah pants fit the same as far as cut, bagginess, tapered around the ankles
  13. yeti23

vinci glove most like gcp51?

Looking to buy a Vinci that's close to how a Mizuno gcp51 plays, kip or steerhide is fine. Or a Vinci that plays like a Mizuno gge70 h-web 12.75"
  14. yeti23

For Sale Mizuno gmp55bk

Sold!!!!!!!! Selling my black gmp55, about halfway broken in. I don't think it's quite game ready, mostly used for couch catch and a couple of practices. No oils $225 PayPal/Priority Mail insured http://m1152.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/yaateeh23/20120726_015535-1-1.jpg.html?newest=1...
  15. yeti23

25/34 CF3 endcap differences?

I picked a CF3 off the board last week and my friend pointed out that the endcap on his CF3 is different than my CF3. His has straight ridges and mine has a squirled like endcap, like on a flyswatter. I saw a few for sale and they have straight ridges, unlike mine. I haven't taken any hits on...
  16. yeti23

GTG artoro909 is gtg

Fast shipping, bat as described
  17. yeti23

GTG iowa_kid is GTG!

Fast shipping and bat as described
  18. yeti23

GTG VMI97 is gtg

Fast delivery and bat in shape as described
  19. yeti23

GTG Sneads13 GTG

bat was in shape as described, great pics send, fast replies