Search results

1. E

LTB Z2000 26oz endload dual stamp

Looking pick one of these up, let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.
  2. E

For Sale 26.5oz Mizuno Blackout FSE

I have a 26.5oz Freedom Sports Edition Mizuno Blackout, not sure how many swings, probably around 400. SOLD!!! $100 locally (so no shipping or paypal fees).
  3. E

For Sale 26oz Salvo Srv5

Has probably 250-300 swings using classic M's and the new ASA 52/300 ball, no endcap seperation, no webbing, and no rattle. Got this beggining of this year, and swung it maybe 150-200 times in bp then a few games. has both returns, and new utrip stamp. Not sure what the date code is about, but...
  4. E

LTB 26oz ASA Z2000 End Load

I am looking to pick on of these up, let me know if you have one to sell
  5. E

26oz ASA Z2000 End Load

I am looking for one of these is anyone has one they want to sell
  6. E

L4 or L6

What's the difference between these, they both are explained as 12 inch end loaded 1 piece. Looks like they are both ASA only as well. Anyone swung both of these?
  7. E

For Sale Verizon Droid Charge 4G LTE

This is the Samsung Droid Charge 4G LTE smarphone for Verizon. I have 2 of these, 1 month old (were purchased October 6th), like new condition. Comes with box, and all original hardware. $125 each, or $225 for the pair. Prices include shipping and fees.
  8. E

2013 27oz Worth Titan

I have had this up for sale for a good bit of time, and havent had any real offers on it, not sure why, was hoping someone may be able to shed some light on why? This is the balanced blue and grey one, has the 2013 stamp, around 250-300 swings, some webbing and is Returnable. $125 as a gift...
  9. E

For Sale/Trade 2013 27oz Worth Titan

This is the balanced blue and grey one, has the 2013 stamp, around 250-300 swings, some webbing and is Returnable. $125 as a gift or you cover fees, shipped, and insured. Will trade for: 26oz Combat Avarice usssa model
  10. E

This is the balanced blue and grey one, has the 2013 stamp, around 250-300 swings, some webbing and is Returnable. $125 as a gift or you cover fees, shipped, and insured. Will trade for: 26oz Combat Avarice usssa model
  11. E

This is the balanced blue and grey one, has the 2013 stamp, around 250-300 swings, some webbing and is Returnable. $125 as a gift or you cover fees, shipped, and insured. Will trade for a: 26oz Combat Avarice usssa model
  12. E

For Sale 27oz 2013 Worth Titan

13. E

GTG Tunahunter

Purchased some pants from me, and it was a very smooth deal. Thanks bro
  14. E

Unbelievable Bomber Bag Sale

If you have any questions, or would like to take advantage of this great offer feel free to email me or call me... Phone - 410-647-8861 ask for Eddie Email - [email protected]
  15. E

GTG Hurricane32

Had a smooth deal with him, bought some shoes from me. Thanks bro
  16. E

GTG mas

Had a smooth transaction, bought a glove from me. thanks bro
  17. E

GTG mwsports24

GTG guy, had a smooth deal with him purchasing a bat from me. Thanks bro and enjoy
  18. E

For Sale Boombah Pants and Akadema Shirt

I am looking to get rid of these, so I am going to set up a package for them, I will sell the Pants and Shirt together as a package for $25 OBO shipped: This pair is Grey body, with black, and texas orange, 34W - 34L. It has very minimal wear on the right leg and butt area from sliding. Didn't...
  19. E

GTG alvinxnguyen is GTG

He purchased some pants from, and paid promptly. Thanks bro
  20. E

GTG Joker203 is GTG again

Another good smooth deal with Joker203 on some jerseys. Will deal again in the future I am sure.