Search results

1. J

April 26th - 3rd annual cash tournament - Portland, MI

I have one spot open: 170 per team - 12 per game umpires. 4 game guarantee, round robin into single elimination like always. Balls included, 2 and 1 up on the HRs. Payout is 50 per team entered, other sponsor awards for round robin winners and other places. Using the ASA NON...
  2. J

The Z Line

I'm getting confused by the various z's and their colors and the models - is there a thread that I'm just not seeing or can someone break down each of the models for all the z's? I'm lost
  3. J

ASA Force Out

1st and 3rd, 2 out. Flyball to center field caught, runner on first thinks it is gapped and is subsequently thrown on at first on a force play. Runner crosses the plate before the out is made. Force play dictates and no run or is this a timing play and the run scores? ASA
  4. J

Michigan ASA D

Good tournament yesterday everyone!
  5. J

For Trade Easton B2.0

For Trade - the B2.0 is a 27, still in very nice shape with a little wear but still very nice - 150ish swings. Returnable, no rec. Not sure what I want yet, but need a 26-27oz maybe z2k - No ASA im all set there it would have to be redic in my favor.
  6. J

LTB Mizuno 9 spikes and Tanel Rage Bag

Want the 2's, need a size 12, and looking for a Rage Bag Need both, New
  7. J

LTB Need a few for friends

26oz Miken Freak 98 26oz Worth Titan Unleashed 28oz Jeff Hall Titan (red one that flakes) Looking for THESE weights only - need as soon as you can please :)
  8. J

For Trade Random NIW Balls

I have quite a few of these 11" balls I found when clearing out the storage room - they were stored inside but we dont use them in our department anymore. The red flyers are 47/525 with an asa stamp - not sure what the blue ones are. Probably have 10 dozenish - love to trade for 12" or an...
  9. J

2nd Annual Eagle Cash Tournament

Eagle Men's Early Bird Cash Tournament. $200 entry, $10 per game for umpires - balls provided. 3 game guarantee. ASA rules, non ASA approved bat list followed only(no senior bats). Sponsor awards as well as $50 per team payout to the winner. IN: LC Tire Red's Militia BASH Miller Lite Bader...
  10. J

Need Pacific Truckers

Need a set for a league team - numbers on back - probably 13 of them - lemme know
  11. J

Dewitt MI Double Home Run Tournament Oct 27

The ad: Come celebrate halloween in style with the DARA Monster Mash softball tournament. What makes it a monster mash? All homeruns count as double!! That's right, double!! Come out and finish the season with a bang and smash some homeruns!! ASA bats, unlimited homeruns with a strict 1 hour...
  12. J

LTB NEED ASAP - 27oz NIW NR Worth or Miken Utrip

Need it for a benefit this weekend - hit me up with what you have - needs to be niw nr utrip miken or worth in a 27oz - thanks
  13. J

For Sale/Trade 2013 helmer sp12st100h 27oz

Returnable with receipt from 8ish weeks ago. 27oz, has some scratches from use and a few small nicks but still in great shape, 150ish swings on it. No cracks or anything like that obviously, receipt is from SBF and would be returnable x2 or whatever easton does on these things. 200 gifted...
  14. J

LTB 27 or 28oz 2011 Z-1000 Z1000 Z1k in wrapper

need one, must be in wrapper and 27 or 28 - NR is ok but again, must be in wrapper - send me a pm need asap
  15. J

28/17 cf5

Anyone have one of these they wanna sell or know where the best place to look is?
  16. J

LTB Easton Stealth 100H Helmer SP12ST100H

I needs a 28 to try - thx
  17. J

Price Check Filthy

NIW NR White ASA filthy midload, 27ozer thanks in advance
  18. J

For Trade Worth and Miken

Have 2 for trade: 1 - 27oz supermax DC Psycho. Maybe 3-400 hits max. Is webbed with a small rattle, hits the ball fantastic. Grip is taped. Returnable no receipt. Normal game wear on the barrel, no outrageous scratches or chips or anything. 2 - 27oz NIW NR Worth Filthy ASA Midload -...
  19. J

LTB Niw z1000, z-1000, z1k 30 and 28

need one of each 2011 or 2012 fine, firm on weight and condition - lmk asap
  20. J

Filthy = Trash

Friend of mine got one, told me it felt weird. I put some swings on it and it had absolutely 0 pop, and felt like hitting the ball with a pillow. In every category I can think of, it would be at the bottom. At a small amount of swings, it broke using nothing but ASA bouncy balls. One of the...