Search results

1. T

The Do's of a homerun!!!!

Drop the bat and walk to the dugout. In a loud and smug tone, tell one of your teammates to go get that bat.
  2. T

Cartoon softball team

roadrunner should be leading off
  3. T

GTG bengalfan is gtg

I sold a bat to bengalfan. I shipped first and when he recieved the bat the payment was very prompt. Do not hesitate to deal with him
  4. T

For Sale 26oz og av

Pending payment this bat is gone. Thanks for looking
  5. T

For Sale 26oz og av

The last offer i got hasnt gotten back to me in two days. Bat is still available
  6. T

For Sale 26oz og av

PMs returned. This gem may have gotten away from you
  7. T

For Sale 26oz og av

Bump for a price drop. Lets get this thing gone
  8. T

For Sale 26oz og av

PMs answered
  9. T

For Sale 26oz og av

Pm's answered bump. Responses may be slow till my computer is fixed. This bat is hitting well just have too many
  10. T

For Sale 26oz og av

I have a 26oz fl anti virus that I want to sell. It has 500 hits or fewer. There is no webbing or rattle. I am looking to get $160 (firm) for it. I am the original owner. The ONLY trade I would consider is for a minty/niw mizuno techfire classic. Feel free to pm me some questions.
  11. T

How do you guys feel about a pitching mask?

If its ASA i believe you dont have to be in contact with the rubber when you pitch. You can be behind it. Im a little to lazy to look it up right now
  12. T

How Did You Find Softball Fans?

I googled "random people talking smack and getting mad at each other via internet forum" or maybe it was reviews. I cant really remember
  13. T

Looking for opinons on best ASA bet ever

Ultra 2. It doesnt even matter if it fits your swing. If you can make contact with the barrell the ball will go a long way.
  14. T

asa 2008 bats banned?????

I have seen the hot dot hit over our 300 foot fence. Seems to fly ok to me
  15. T

USSSA Casual Profanity

In one of the leagues near me spectators got tired of the profanity and complained enough that the umps hard to enforce a swearing rule. If a players swears and the ump hears it he is supposed to be ejected from the game. If the ump hears it and does nothing and its reported to the LD, the ump...
  16. T

I love this site

i trolled long before i joined but thanks for agreeing with me that it used to be better. It used to be 2005 right? It no longer is.
  17. T

Grandfathered asa bats

The change wasnt made to the testing process. It was made to the bats being tested. Right??? I thought it to be pre and post abi bats passed the same test just the post abi were put through an accelerated break in process before testing them. So its not grandfathered if it has to follow the...
  18. T

I love this site

this site used to be better...ijs
  19. T

Shady deals

last "off field deal i did was with a guy that lives in canada. Customs obviously thought it was shady, so they held him up for 1 1/2 hours.
  20. T

GTG hit50more is gtg

did a deal with hit50more. We were set up to meet for the deal and he got held up with a big delay. when he was freed up he offered to bring the bat the full distance to my house if i wasnt at he meet site still. I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again.