Search results

1. maccamp

When are you heading to Okinawa? I hear your looking for a team.

When are you heading to Okinawa? I hear your looking for a team.
  2. maccamp

Okinawa 2013

AlanHood, PM me.
  3. maccamp

Firecracker

I was working with the gym on the Classic, but then the athletic director went TDynand no one to take over for him.
  4. maccamp

Firecracker

E, you are absolutely right. CGT, they advertised a bad schedule again and they would even assist the off island teams with transportation from the airport or setting up lodging. So some teams cannot come since they cannot find lodging. The tourney was advertised 2-7 July. 2nd-1800-2400...
  5. maccamp

For Sale 27oz m798

I offered you your asking price, I'm sorry you refuse to ship to APO for military. You should have already had this sold. Good luck!
  6. maccamp

Visiting OKI soon and looking for some games.

Hey bro! How long are you guys going to be in for?
  7. maccamp

Firecracker

Wow. We really have to go there.
  8. maccamp

Firecracker

That is true Aaron!
  9. maccamp

Firecracker

I think your right CGT!
  10. maccamp

Firecracker

Only 3 weeks away. Who all is coming to the Firecracker?
  11. maccamp

Pac-Wide 2013

Will, they will be giving the bat tester to the umpires along with instructions on how to test. It will be up to the umpires to complete the testing of each teams bats.
  12. maccamp

Okinawa 2013

The Klassic would go Labor Day weekend. Atsugi going to make it down this year for the FireCracker?
  13. maccamp

Okinawa 2013

Get'em CGT!
  14. maccamp

Okinawa 2013

Chad-What else is out there? The Kanto Cup?
  15. maccamp

2012 Firecracker

Coolers are ready to go!
  16. maccamp

2012 Firecracker

Gavin, that is great. Looking forward to some good times. If you guys need anything let me know.
  17. maccamp

2012 Firecracker

19 Days till the Firecracker! Who is coming this year?
  18. maccamp

2012 Firecracker

So far only Misawa has said they are coming. Which would be good for you Gavin, maybe Sasebo will make it into the double elim...LMFAO! I hope you boys get to come down. It would be good to see you guys.
  19. maccamp

Okinawa here I come!

Don't worry Chuck and his boys got dragged through the mud last weekend. Just like everyone else out there did. Your my boy Chuck!
  20. maccamp

Okinawa here I come!

I am glad you said it before i did Aaron. Chuck, when did this happen? Also Pizza In you really want to compare records?