Search results

1. ponch15

Legit grommet

Ok, I've gotten them new and used and not sure where the rubber grommet is supposed to sit on the bat. Is is supposed to sit at the taper where the 2nd piece meets at the taper, or at the top of the grip? If I put them at the top, they won't stay. Anyone know? And what's the trick to get it...
  2. ponch15

For Sale/Trade 2 Akadema Gloves (AMA136 & ASV1239)

Only reason I'm parting with these is because I got a great deal on newer Torino and Vinci. I've got a red 13" Manny Ramirez (AMA136) H-web Kip Leather, my gamer for a long time. Just relaced the glove and it hasn't seen any game since, conditioned w/ Akadema conditioner. Also have a 12 3/4"...
  3. ponch15

Price Check 2009 Anderson Techzilla, model# 011021

Trying to find value of this bat for a good friend that stopped playing. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. ponch15

New Boombah turfs, wide options?

Need input from a rep. I recently took a chance and bought a pair of digital camo shoes, but they are too narrow. I've got wide feet. I've gotten away in the past wearing the next size up with previous designs, but these new ones just won't flex. Are there any of the digital camo turfs that...
  5. ponch15

Glove input needed....

I've been using an Akadema Precision Series (ARZ136) for the past 8+ years. I primarily play 3rd, but have been playing more middle infield. I'm shopping for another glove. Always wanted a custom. I'm a huge fan of the Kip Leather and that's what I strongly prefer, and I need a light glove...
  6. ponch15

LTB 2015 Worth Legit Jeff Hall Reload 2-Piece USSSA Softball Bat

Who has this bat in a 26.5 or 27.5 oz? NIW or NOW, returnable? PM me please.
  7. ponch15

For Sale/Trade 2013 Worth SB4MA 454 Mutant ASA

27oz 454 Red Mutant ASA with new U-trip stamp. Returnable, no receipt. Bat has less than 50 cuts on it. Asking $140 shipped/paypal/gifted. Would consider trading for a newer Worth, 26.5-27.5oz. PM me with offers.
  8. ponch15

For Sale Assortment Size 11 shoes...

From Left to Right, all shoes size 11: - Tanel 360 Molded Cleats with Shock Doctor Insterts, $30 paypal gifted/shipped - Akadema Black Turfs, $25 paypal gifted/shipped - Boombah Grey/Black/White Resistance Trails with extra black shoe laces, $35 paypal gifted/shipped. - Boombah Blue/Orange/Black...
  9. ponch15

Cleaning a bat...

Ok, so I got a 454 mutant used and the previous owner has stickum/pine tar all over it. I know why on the handle, but why in the heck would you put it on the barrel? Anyway, what's the best way to take it off w/out messing up the bat? Goo Gone? Goof Off? Any citrus cleaner? Any input...
  10. ponch15

LTB Wide turf shoes

Which manufacturer sells a good quality turf shoe in a wide option? I've worn boombah for years, but starting to wear on my feet and I don't like the new designs at all. Any input would be appreciated.
  11. ponch15

For Sale Orange and Pink/Black 454

Need to sell my 27oz Orange Team Resmondo 454, returnable but no receipt. Bat is webbing and it is stupid hot. Still has original grip. Asking $125 pp gifted, shipped. SOLD Also selling a 26.5oz Pink/Black 454, returnable but no receipt. No grip. Got this bat in a trade. Asking $125 pp...
  12. ponch15

For Sale Bag and Shoes...

Selling my reliable navy blue/grey beast bag. All hooks, wheels and zippers work, one top clip missing keeper. Bag does have wear. Asking $35 shipped, gifted obo. Also selling Akadema Turfs, size 11. Shoes still in great shape. Asking $30 shipped, gifted obo. PM me if interested.
  13. ponch15

For Sale 2012 454 Resmondo ASA 27oz

Need to move this bat. No trades. Returnable, no receipt. Solid 454 asa stick. Asking $125 shipped, gifted OBO. PM me if interested.
  14. ponch15

For Sale/Trade Cats out the bag!!!

I've got 3 Catalysts I'm trying to sell/trade: 04' OG Yellow Catty, 27oz TRADED 04' OG Green Catty ASA, 26oz TRADED 12' Red Catty NR, 27oz SOLD Asking $100 gifted shipped for each, $190 gifted shipped for any 2, or $280 gifted shipped for all 3. Will consider a 2 catty for 1 trade for a...
  15. ponch15

Price Check OG Catty SB105

What is the going rate for an OG Yellow Catty, 27 oz?
  16. ponch15

Price Check 2014 Worth BJ Fulk Mayhem ASA ONLY Slow Pitch Softball Bat.

What's the going rate for one of these in mint condition?
  17. ponch15

Question on older bats...

I apologize in advance if this question was asked and answered, tried doing a search and came up empty. Wanting to know what associations are still using the older U-trip bats w/out the new 2012 stamps. Got a bat I need to move cuz no leagues around me are allowing them first of the year...
  18. ponch15

LTB 454 JH Reload 26.5oz

Looking for the pink and black JH. Wanting a 26.5, but would consider a 27.5. Price range, under $150. Lmk...tks.
  19. ponch15

For Sale Boombah Turfs for Sale!

I've got a pair of size 11 Columbia Blue Flash Turfs, Brand new never worn. Asking $30 paypal'd, gift and shipped. SOLD Also got a pair of Royal Blue/Black size 12 Flash Turf Mids, brand new never worn. Asking $40 shipped, paypal'd gift. PM me if interested. SOLD
  20. ponch15

GTG ...bradblah

Got an awesome glove from Brad. Fast shipper, even went out of his way while he was sick to ship it. Tks man!