Search results

1. M

LTB 28 oz SRV5 Salvo

Hey guys looking for a 28 oz Salvo, used or WR. I have pp ready. You can PM or text 217 254 4164 for faster response. Thanks guys.
  2. M

For Trade A couple of Eastons and a Worth

A Few clean bats for trade Hey guys, I have a clean 27 oz Booger, 27 oz SCN18, and a 27 oz SRV3 up for trade. Unsure on the amount of hits on booger, I received it in a trade from a board bro. Maybe 100 hits on the SCN18, and unknown number of hits on the SRV (but it is much dirtier than the...
  3. M

For Trade A Few clean bats for trade

Hey guys, I have a clean 27 oz Booger, 27 oz SCN18, and a 27 oz SRV3 up for trade. Unsure on the amount of hits on booger, I received it in a trade from a board bro. Maybe 100 hits on the SCN18, and unknown number of hits on the SRV (but it is much dirtier than the others). The SRV3 says...
  4. M

For Trade 28 oz Juice

I have a 28 oz Juice that is in pretty decent shape. It is just that nobody swings it on our team. Looking to trade it for a 26 oz Salvo. pics are in this thread. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=990077
  5. M

For Trade M7120 for SCN18BH

Hey guys looking to trade my very clean and great shape 28 oz nr Worth M7120 for a scn18bh it can be a wr or nr. 27 or 28 oz please. Looking to make deal asap. On my phone right now so can email or text pics. Thanks guys!
  6. M

For Trade M7120 for SCN18BH

Hey guys looking to trade my very clean and great shape 28 oz nr Worth M7120 for a scn18bh it can be a wr or nr. 27 or 28 oz please. Looking to make deal asap. On my phone right now so can email or text pics. Thanks guys!
  7. M

GTG Chaddie911

Awesome guy to deal with. Shipped fast and bat was in condition described. Hope to deal with again.
  8. M

GTG Jamesbaker1975

Very good to go. I shipped 1st and he shipped as soon as he received the bat just like he said he would.
  9. M

For Trade 27 oz Freak 98

Looking to trade 27 oz F98. Has some wear, not sure on amount of hits, still no rattle though. Feels as if it is just now opening up. Only looking to trade right now, have a 28 oz freak 98 so shopping this one around. Will listen to any offers asa or utrip as I play a lot of both.
  10. M

GTG pissiles19

Good communication. do not hesitate to deal with
  11. M

LTTF 27 or 28 oz M75120

I am looking for one of these sizes of a NIW or minty M75210. I am willing to trade everything in this thread for it http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=997466
  12. M

For Trade Ipod touch and LG Chocolate touch

Back on, deal was cancelled and car audio equipment added Have an 8 gig 1st gen Ipod touch with no scratches on the screen and with plastic case. Also comes with data usb cable, no headphones. Also Verizon LG Chocolate touch w/o battery and some wear on the back. Also with a black silicone...
  13. M

For Trade 28 Juice

Have a 28 oz Juice with 450 hits or so. Very little webbing, and scratches on it from normal use. No end cap wear. The endload in this bat is just a little to much for me. Looking to hear some offers, and put the feelers out there. Willing to hear any offer!!! Looking for ASA or Utrip...
  14. M

Did I do ok?

I just bought a NIW SCN15 34/28 off the bay for $170. I was bidding at $129.99 but of coarse in the last 2 mins things went crazy lol. I became competitive and had to win. Plus I need to have it next week so break in must start asap. But anyway how did i do?