4. C

LTB Demarini f3 or f4

27 or 28 oz, who's got em
  5. C

LTB Easton Scn5

27oz , as new as possible. Msg me or leave details here
  6. C

bp - sure why not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIx60yHu8Zg it's been a while, hope everyone is well
  7. C

LTB SP12SV98 28 oz

needs to be NIW, however it can be a NR
  8. C

S&L..... Job well done

more great work from the S&L guys, esp todd ankney!
  9. C

GTG dirtman07

did a trade with him went very smoothly!
  10. C

Bp 7'6'12

Hitting Evil Bps (white/orange) and Evil Long Haul Bomber Balls (white/yellow) both flying really well as you can see even when it's 100 degrees out. If you haven't tried the Ultimate Evil Long Haul Bomber Balls you need to they are insane Longball32 is the other guy hitting at the 3:53 mark
  11. C

6'7'12 bp

finally get to play a little NSA this weekend in Kansas so swinging a scn17, bat is well broken in
  12. C

More Great S&L work

Great work as always by Todd Ankeny and the rest of the S&L staff
  13. C

Sp12sy100w bp

About 175 swings in on this thing, extremely nice so far Review located here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15408576#post15408576
  14. C

Miken return time

anyone return a miken lately? how long until you got your return back? never dealt with miken before so just curious if they are slow/fast/etc
  15. C

S&L more great work

Big thanks to S&L and Todd Ankeny for these great jerseys, awesome clean look.
  16. C

Breaking in scn5

got a nice scn5 from a board bro swissqb5, still got a ways to go yet but thing is pretty nice. thanks for the hook up on my fav bat bud
  17. C

my new vinci

Just wanted to thank Longball28 for great customer service and help picking a glove out. Never believed in buying expensive gloves before but Vinci has changed my mind. I will now get all my gloves through him, thanks again LB.
  18. C

What I learned from Bash for Cash '12

1) nutmegs and tedders are good guys and good ball players 2) Cincinnati can have good weather in march 3) Kentucky cops like to pull over people from out of state just to issue warnings 4) Everyone smokes in Kentucky 5) USSSA C is no different from ASA C or NSA C (No matter what...
  19. C

BP 3'9'12 17bh

really windy and only 50 out, however only 1 week until Bash for Cash so trying to get some outdoor BP. 17bh is breaking in really nicely, only 300 hits on it and just starting to open up by the end of this bp. and yes the IFs are tore up so i was standing in foul territory on the RF line
  20. C

Pitching Mask Modification

I recommend doing this to anyone wearing a lacrosse mask while pitching, allows you better vision and the metal is strong enough to still give you the protecting you need. Last year I had a hard time fielding the hard hit ground balls back at me (clean) because of the bars.