Search results

1. rsc17

For Sale 14" M2 Custom

This glove hasn't been used much but it is broke in and ready. Just looking to down size. $90obo..
  2. rsc17

For Sale Worth M75 old stamp!!

Bat is 26 oz and has unknown number of hits. Got it in a trade for the wife and she doesn't want it so I'm selling for $100obo...
  3. rsc17

For Sale Brand New Bear Empire Bow!!

Just bought it last week. Looking to move it quick to buy a Mathews. This bow has never been shot or even drew back. It is set up on 29" draw and 70lbs right now but adjust 24-31" and 60 - 70lb. Ibo is 330. Super nice bow just looking a dual cam. 850 in the store. Will sell it for 550 obo. Thanks
  4. rsc17

LTB OG Psychos

Looking 27oz supermax og psychos. The black and gray one. Let me know what you got
  5. rsc17

For Sale 2015 Easton L1.0 28oz

The bat has no more than 150 swings and has a legit receipt from February of this year, great shape and asking $220 obo shipped.
  6. rsc17

For Sale/Trade 28oz 100W

Bat is returnable w/o receipt. Prob has around 200 swings and in good shape. Few scratches and nicks. Looking to trade for this year's L1 or a LV1. Can add cash. Or sell for $225 obo.
  7. rsc17

Just sent in my St100H

Any clue what they will send back? They got so many models now it's hard to keep up with. Thanks
  8. rsc17

For Sale Fishing Stuff

I have 2 New St. Croix Mojo Bass casting rods. Both are 7ft, one is medium power and the other is medium heavy. 100 a piece obo Also have 2 Shimano Curados 200 G6 baitcasting reels, these are new as well, 150 a piece or best offer Last i have a wright and micgill 7ft glass rod for throwing...
  9. rsc17

LTB Looking for a guy that builds golf clubs?

He built a rbz for me last year anybody know of any guys on here that may have done it? Cant remember name or where he is from
  10. rsc17

For Sale Taylormade RBZ Driver 9.5 w/ Aldila Proto Shaft

Club is RH, its in great shape and comes with head cover. I had a aldila vs proto 80 stiff shaft put in, its a great club im just looking to get something a little newer, looking to get $120 or best offer shipped. lmk
  11. rsc17

For Sale/Trade 6'6" Key Largo Rod

This is a great rod, it's light action rod but with key largo the backbone is still there. Looking to sell for $75 or trade for bass fishing stuff.. It is a casting rod not spinning
  12. rsc17

For Sale/Trade 28oz Duo

Bat has 300 hits max, little rattle, few paint chips.. It is returnable w/o receipt. Looking to trade for new stamp bats or will sell for $110 OBO ...
  13. rsc17

For Trade 28oz SCN17BH

Returnable SCN17BH with less than 100 swings, great shape, no receipt.... Looking at any and all trades, in the mood for something different...NR bats are welcome pending shape Bat does have new stamp
  14. rsc17

For Sale Duo, SCN17BH, Ressy 454 Legit

The duo and stealth are both returnable with maybe 50 cuts a piece on each. The 454 is not returnable with maybe 35 swings, bats are all in good shape just going to one company now. Duo- $130 has receipt Stealth- $125 no receipt Ressy 454- $120 no return
  15. rsc17

Looking to do a Team Buy in through Easton

Anyone on here have any contacts for a buy in package, everyone I try has been terrible about responding.. Thanks
  16. rsc17

Glad to be back playing this year and hope to see some yall again and meet some new ones... That is all, good luck to everyone
  17. rsc17

GTG Bluedevilfan78!!!

Very gtg bro here. Paid fast and communicated well.
  18. rsc17

For Sale 10 Easton ST Excel Arrows 500

10 NEW arrows, green and white blazer vanes. 28.5 in. already cut adn ready to go. These things are quick and fly well. $45 shipped to your door.
  19. rsc17

For Sale/Trade Demarinis/Nike CCI Irons/Cleveland Hi-bore

Looking to get into a set of taylormade or titleist irons and a taylormade superfast for what I have to trade. Got Nike cci irons, cleveland hibore 9.5 driver with stiff flex shaft, and if that doesnt float anyones boat I do have some niw and now demarinis, including stadium 2s and a cartel. lmk...
  20. rsc17

My day finally came!!

I cant wait to swing it. This thing feels amazing.