Search results

1. mihklo

LTB 26/27 combat dirty or derby boyz

Looking for one of the 2. Top choice is the gray hps dirty. Will look at others tho. Lmk what ya got
  2. mihklo

Ltb combat dirty or orange derby boyz

Looking for 26-27 gray hps dirty, black dirty or orange derby boyz. Lmk what ya got
  3. mihklo

Ltb 30/19 or 30/20

Looking for something decent but not top of the line. Cheaper the better. Lmk what you have
  4. mihklo

ASA Ground ruled double?

Batter hits ball to left fielder. Ball one hops fielder hits fielder and flies over fence. Batter is past first base on his way to second prior to the ball going over the fence. What's the ruling on this? Ground ruled double? Or does batter get 2 bases from the point of where he was when the...
  5. mihklo

For Sale 26oz POW boombah boss

Ret/rec good til middle of May. Maybe 50 hits but bat looks almost now. Only looking to sell. If it don't sell then I'll just keep it. 185 shipped gifted. Message me for pics until I'm able to upload them to photobucket. As it says they're too big to upload here.
  6. mihklo

For Sale 26.5 insane u

ret/rec Good overall condition with a few nicks here and there. No webbing or rattle. Lookin for 190$ shipped gifted.
  7. mihklo

For Sale 26.5 guilt 2

Ret no rec. but if it breaks before next June I was assured by the company that I got it thru that he would take care of me with returning it. Almost looks brand new out of wrapper. I would guess maybe 50 swings on it. Sell for 100$ shipped gifted
  8. mihklo

For Sale Nike lunar mvp turfs

Worn for 2 tournaments. Great condition. Just have too many pairs of turfs. And just came across another pair I really want that will match my unis. Sell for 50$ gifted shipped.
  9. mihklo

Insane U feel

What is it most comparable in feel to you? Is it stiff/flexy? Barrel soft/stiff? Anyone swing the freak 12 or 30 along w the insane that can give me a comparison between feel?
  10. mihklo

Dirty weight

Those of you with 26 oz dirty hps and/or the black dirty. What kinda weighting did you have on it. I just received a 26 that weighed a tad over 25 on my scale. And a 25.5 that weighed 26.5. Guy said he is unsure if they have been altered but is gonna let me swing them to see what I think. Any...
  11. mihklo

Anything have same feel as og Asa dirty?

Like title says anything have the same feel and similar performance? Not a whole lot of the dirtys around. So might need something to replace it once mine busts.
  12. mihklo

LTB 26 or 27 combat dirty asa

Like the title says. Let me know what you got. Take grey or black if the black then only 26.5
  13. mihklo

Price Check 27oz OG aftermath ret/rec

What are these worth right now? Less than 50 swings. One chip/scratch in the pic
  14. mihklo

LTB 26 or 27 freak 12, freak 30 or 4tf

Like the title says. Must be ret/barcode/rec
  15. mihklo

For Sale 26el Super Z

Around 50-75 swings. Ret/rec. 110 shipped gifted. No trades
  16. mihklo

Miken freak championship roller shelf

I threw one together and it has worked pretty well. See plenty of people asking for dimensions and such so figured I would throw it on up.
  17. mihklo

For Sale 26 boombah asp

26 ret no Rec boombah asp. Some webbing. No rattle. Sell for 120$ shipped gifted.
  18. mihklo

For Sale 27oz spec 1

Ret/no rec no webbing or rattle. Good condition. Looking to sell for 130 shipped gifted. Not really looking for trades anymore unless they are in my favor.
  19. mihklo

For Trade Spec 1, asp, Kirby, cl22

All are 26 except spec 1 which is 27. No rattle in any of them. Kirby and asp have webbing. They are all returnable no rec. looking to trade for an asa bat. No worths. Really would like a 2015 Cluggy or insane. Looking for 26 or 26.5. Let me know what you have and we can work something out.
  20. mihklo

Price Check 27oz spec 1

Ret no rec. some light field wear. No webbing. Overall good condition. What's a roundabout price for it without seeing it ?