Search results

1. N

National USSSA Selfie Day

First of all I am sure this going to get some major flaming BUT remember it's part of increasing participation in the game we love. With that being said I figure we could get some great/hilarious shots from softballfan board bros. Facebook event...
  2. N

USSSA New Years Bash Superdraft Jan. 4th

At Hood View Park Sports Complex all turf fields! Info here. Men's http://oregonusssa.com/msg-board.html/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=670&sid=f114853cffa7c8dc67d3d4c809177698 Women's http://oregonusssa.com/msg-board.html/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=671&sid=f114853cffa7c8dc67d3d4c809177698
  3. N

Northwest USSSA Toys For Tots - 12/7

Bring some holiday cheer from the ball field! Each player is asked to bring a new unwrapped toy for donation to Toys For Tots http://www.toysfortots.org/ 12/7/2013 USSSA Men's & Women's Saturday only Hood View Park 16223 SE Stadium Way Happy Valley, OR...
  4. N

Swing for A Cure Coed Tournament Albany, OR May 18/19

Teams in 1. The Party Crashers 2. The Hunger 3. Got Balls 4. Outkast 5. SAW 6.The DD's 7. Hoof Hearted 8. Strykers 9. Airway Mini Storage Teams interested - Team Timberview - Cuzzin's - Team Fubar - Hope & a Prayer - Stephani's Team - Don't Hate - Bill's Team
  5. N

Make your own Pre workout drink

I have seen a few people mention that them make their own pre workout drink. Could you please post the ingredients you use and the ratios of each? (recipe) Do you pre mix it and have it in one container or mix as you use? Any other info that help would be appreciated also. Thanks
  6. N

Demarini Classic Portland, OR 7/26-28 Conference Tourney

Who on the board is coming to this? I am pretty excited about this tourney. I am not sure if my team will be entering or not but I am coming to check it out for sure.
  7. N

Men's March Madness Sun 3/10 @ Hood View Park 4gg

Men's March Madness Sun 3/10 4gg $295 Hood View Park 4gg with 2 kiss your sister games? Nope not here. Teams will start in the same double elimination bracket. If your team is eliminated before your 4gg is up you jump to the next double elimination bracket. Lower teams play up without costing...
  8. N

DeMarini/All American Atheltics

I haven't seen anything about this on here.. B confrence team outta Portland. Jeremy Guillory (AAAthletics), owner of All Amercian Athletics, signed last week sometime. Congrats guys. Nobody reps D better then these guys.
  9. N

New Years Bash Superdraft game day schedule

Registration for superdraft/HR derby and Pissin' middle contest. $20 per player superdraft 3gg $10 per HR Derby $10 per Pissin' middle 8:45am - Early registration - those who would like can hit bp on the fields while we finish reg and draft 9am - Registration 9:30am - Draft 10am...
  10. N

LPS Oregon 2013 Schedule!!

LPS 2013 Schedule!!! All dates are in Albany, OR. Timber-Linn Park and/or Bryant Park will be used depending on the event and amount of teams. May 11/12 - "Bombs Away" Championship Series HOME RUNS! 10 progressive, 6 progressive.. you would think you are part of USA vs Canada softball or...
  11. N

LPS Oregon New Years Bash Superdraft Jan 12th Clackamas, OR

New Years Bash Superdraft This is going to be a blast! We got a HR Derby with sick prizes. We got cash money being given out each game for great plays, mammoth hrs, and for that one guy that stuck out swinging. You know him. We got PROVIDED HEATERS in each dugout. Good balls Good bats Good...
  12. N

DBO/IEO vrs over the fence singles/doubles

What do you think is better for the game? Are DBO/EIO such a turn off to new players that they think the game is a joke. Think about the first time you came to the field did you think.. "WTF, you can only hit so many HOMERUNS??? I thought softball was about hitting hrs" I know I thought...
  13. N

Put a team together? Oregon

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1226208 Unlimited bombs. Demarini Team unite. Need someone to step up and put a team together. I would but I am running the thing along with Ryan. Show some love Demarini NW/OR.
  14. N

Price Check NIW no receipt Catty 2013 Yellow 28oz

NIW no receipt Catty 2013 stamp Yellow 28oz how much? Thanks in advance.
  15. N

LTB Og stadium 27oz

Looking for a back up to finish the season. Need something cheap, so no return and plenty of cuts is just fine. Thanks
  16. N

Flipper exclusive

Exclusive technology that mashes the **** out of mush balls. Ya heard.
  17. N

Sponsored team dbags

In one of my leagues there is a team that is sponsored by a coffee company that is my favorite place to go. Thing is the team is full of dbags, including the owner who is of the biggest dbags of all. So do you continue to patronize a company if the team they sponsor is full of "those guys"?
  18. N

Little surprised

That there is hasn't been any Jeff Hall posts in a long time or at least that I have seen. Dude is having a monster season right now. http://www.usssa.com/sports/TeamPlayerStats.asp?teamid=1745097 Hitting over .800 :eek: Give credit where credit is due. That's huge.
  19. N

3n2 strike

On sale. Anyone got a review?
  20. N

Gilbert AZ BLD

Anyone who has played there that can give me an idea of the dimensions on the fields. I had heard that the fields where typically 330'ish but on google earth I am seeing a lot of 285'ish. I am bit concerned cause my team is going to E worlds there in Sept. and that's a huge difference. Thanks in...