Search results

1. captain crush

For Sale 2013 connell 3 27oz and 2013 wegman 27oz- package deal,need the money

both returnable Connell has about 400 swings and is real hot,the wegman has maybe 100 swings maybe.it s not broken in at all,can text pics if u pm your number,looking to sell both as I ran into some unexpected expenses,askin 350.00 shipped for both.
  2. captain crush

price check- 27oz 2013 brian wegman synergy

its the dark gray with purple letters,100 swings maybe,returnable
  3. captain crush

GTG clowin83

dont hesitate to deal.
  4. captain crush

2010 mens major world series game 13

connells first at bat,straight up nast swing.guy is vicious at the plate.:eek: http://www.usssa.com/sports/Stream.asp?GameID=13&TournID=626257
  5. captain crush

titan unleashed sbf exclusive.hottest bat

pulled it out of the wrapper and i honestly would swing it out of the wrapper over any of my bats.no break in period
  6. captain crush

For Trade limited edition autographed greg connell wse titan #50 of 100

like the title says this is number 50 of 100 one the special edition connell wse,returnable with reciept.27oz,maybe 75 swings so its not broken in.signed by greg connell himself.nothing wrong at all with this bat i just am mayhem guy at heart and wanting to trade for a connell 2 aka white greg...
  7. captain crush

nsa reebok balls? or a nr bat?

havent hit the nsa reebok balls,ive tried the classic m reeboks and they were pretty good for classic m balls.or should i get a bat for bp? opinions?
  8. captain crush

Do any of you know this guy?

The guy that has the talent to play b usssa or higher,that plays one night a week and has natural sick fielding and base hitting talent.these guys tick me off .especially when u practice for hours and hours to play at that level and they do it almost effortlessy.
  9. captain crush

price check,greg connell autograghed signature wse titan

15-20 swings.has reciept labeled number 50/100
  10. captain crush

any word on the .... ??

New connell 454 reload yet?
  11. captain crush

Bat breaking decision

Ok I have a brand new wse and a niw replacement rezzy 454 for next season.i dont like tellin ppl o you cant swing my bat.so I have a connell 2 that has a very small crack starting so I hit it on the other side and its an absolute fire stick.the replacment right now is a fulk 2.i heard they...
  12. captain crush

Larsen awesome slowmotion barrel flex video

Too bad its not connell swingin a worth,youd see more flex :D
  13. captain crush

NSA Question

Ok my brother leads off and gets a single so I come up and hit a homerun so I turn to walk back to the dugout and im called out cuz you have to touch first and I didnt know it wasnt hit and sit.well he says the homerun doesnt count and im out but my brother is counted as a run ??
  14. captain crush

dave melosie

56 and Still a softball stud just sayin
  15. captain crush

brag/cool story post

Ok so last tuesday i got to swing a guy on my teams 2011 connell for the first time and was hitting very well with it.the guy plays for a b level worth team and all he swings is the wse,he never uses the connell.so last night the game is about to start and he gets out the mayhem and hands it to...
  16. captain crush

For Trade 27oz resmondo 454 titan

About 250-300 hits returnable.no webbing nothing wrong with it other than that its not a duo.only want to trade for 27oz or 28oz duo in same condition.pm for pics.
  17. captain crush

LTB M7120 reissue 28oz. buy or trade

Pm if your intrested in a deal.
  18. captain crush

For Sale rawlings GG1175BW nearly new

Used in a couple bp rounds and then just played catch here and there to try and break in,not yet broken in but in a good spot to form it how u like.75.00 shipped.not looking to trade ,just sell so I can get a bigger glove.can text or email pics. 6185802669
  19. captain crush

For Sale/Trade pst oc 120 search and destroy

picked up from a 75 year old guy who bought it new when it came out swung it in a 40 and over league.they use dudley sb12s .the guy barely hits out of the infield.he swung it for a season and it was too heavy for him so he put it in his trunk and its been there ever since,until yesterday when i...
  20. captain crush

LTB juggy or j2

looking to spend 170 tops.pm with pics or text pics and price no 30ozers and if it looks like u stuck in a wood chipper or drug it down a gravel road behind your car then no thanks. 618-580-2669