Search results

1. A.Canciamille

Rockford il

Looking to join a team, prolly forest hills would be my best bet all I have are u-trip bats so, 2b, 1b or outfield are main positions, really interested so lmk
  2. A.Canciamille

GTG derrty is very GTG

Traded most my softball gear since I will not be playing for awhile for a Droid X he had very good communication would not hesitate to deal with again very quick shipping even during Christmas season thanks again man
  3. A.Canciamille

For Trade 09 Resmondo Titan, Jh120, First Basemen mitt for Droid

Looking for a new phone since mine was stolen and I loved the Droid x. I have a 26oz 09 Resmondo Titan and a 26.5oz Jh120 Mayhem and a Rawlings first basemen mitt right hand throw already broken in ready for playing and yes it does fit a softball i used it all last summer, however I will no...
  4. A.Canciamille

For Sale NHL10 for xbox 360

I have NHL10 for xbox360 looking to get rid of it sale price is $20 as gift or $23 if u prefer the other way i have good feedback and the game will ship the next morning as soon as funds are in paypal
  5. A.Canciamille

Anyone know where i can get the Bass Bat 1st Degree in a 26oz ?

I think im going to try a bass bat maybe a pinky, but i wanted to try the new JH 1st degree but have only been able to find them in 28oz anyone know if they make a 26oz if so where can i get them?
  6. A.Canciamille

For Sale 27oz SCN12BH Synergy Helmer Plus for sale

-DEAL PENDING-This bat is 27oz, and it is returnable without receipt, prolly has about 100 hits on it not even fully broken in yet a few paint chips around the bat from being in my bag and being moved around I bought bat off a board member just never used it I am too much of a Worth guy:p...Im...
  7. A.Canciamille

09 Ressy Titan

First time hitting mine that i got off the board this thing was straight nasty i like the 1oz end load to it that is all
  8. A.Canciamille

GTG BONES27 is very good to go

bought a ressy titan from this good sir, great bat everything looks good thanks, dont hesitate to deal with
  9. A.Canciamille

Anyone doing a Jersey order anytime soon?

JW i gotta couple i need to buy for some family members
  10. A.Canciamille

GTG ENVY very g2g

bought a glove off me paid right away good guy to deal with
  11. A.Canciamille

GTG GoBlueDave is gtg

bought mutant off him fast shipping great communication thanks for the bat
  12. A.Canciamille

GTG bigdaddytimo VERY G2G

great deak on a Synergy Good guy to deal with
  13. A.Canciamille

For Sale XL Worth Titan Pants

SOLD Pants were worn maybe 4 games in fall, They are just too big for me These are Navy and White a very dark navy though Looking for 25 shipped SOLD
  14. A.Canciamille

GTG e-dub is gtg

bought a car cd deck from me very gtg
  15. A.Canciamille

For Sale Scrubs DVDs and Car Stereo

I got season one and two of scrubs i would like to sell together for 15 shipped if you want to separate they are 10 a piece I Also have a Kenwood car stereo cd player that i pulled out of my truck and put in a dvd player in it has a aux plug but im not sure if that works since i never used it so...
  16. A.Canciamille

For Sale Walter Payton Jersey

Hey guys i got a Walter Payton jersey size 48 but i think it fits more like a 50 but its nice everything is sewn on Ill take 35 shipped I send USPS priority so let me know if you want something other heres the pics
  17. A.Canciamille

GTG krumm is very g2g

Krumm sent payment on a NR Bj Fulk right away and im sending the bat out after work tomarrow cause its sunday,
  18. A.Canciamille

For Sale NR BJ Fulk Mayhem for sale

Hey guys I got a 26oz. BJ Fulk Im getting rid of it was a replacement and says so on the taper, there is roughly 70 hits on hits on it I was the only one to use it, Its got some ball marks and a few scratches from my bag and usual game wear it does not have the og grip i use athletic tape and i...
  19. A.Canciamille

GTG SOFTBALLMADNESS is very g2g

juan shipped really fast and the product is great thanks bro for the p90x
  20. A.Canciamille

Price check on Xbox 360 with extras

Hey guys i got a xbox 360 with 1 wireless controller i used it for a little bit but dont play anymore i got madden 10, March Madness 07, Sonic Tennis, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Beatles Rockband and Rockband 2 with the rockband 1 drums and a guitar neither are wireless have all cords and...