Search results

1. DUBING

GTG heat11114

heat11114 is GTG. did a trade and everything went smooth!!! Fast shipping and great communication...
  2. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55BK

UPDATE ...... Trade in the works with heat11114...
  3. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55BK

Gamer status GMP55BK used TIP and traditional. Let me know if you have any specific questions. $160 shipped gifted to lower 48 only. If not gifted buyer pays fees. Will ship USPS priority... TRADED to heat11114!!!!! Only trade I'm looking for right now would be a 25 or 26oz mercy...
  4. DUBING

Price Check used GMP55BK

Thank you White...
  5. DUBING

Price Check used GMP55BK

Thanks. Any other input?
  6. DUBING

Price Check used GMP55BK

Need a price check please. Deep and wide pocket, Gamer status 2 in the pink or standard. Let me know if you have any questions.
  7. DUBING

For Sale 13.5 Easton Core Series Glove

Pm sent.......
  8. DUBING

Video of new Easton's

Do you know what balls were being hit?
  9. DUBING

Need help

Im an Easton guy, but love the Z1000's. I would go with that and any amount of cash would be a plus on your side. But really if you like your Scn9, I would just keep it. One of my all time favorite bats. Had a couple over the years from wrapper to death and you cant go wrong.
  10. DUBING

E-Pro custom(s)

Definatly would pick one up if they were availible.
  11. DUBING

2013 B1 rattle

On the newer easton's the rattle is usually a piece of the endcap that broke off inside.
  12. DUBING

For Sale 1 of a kind Rolin xpt .... 12.75" (come on in)

If only the backing was realtree...
  13. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Lv1 27.5

Pm's returned bump.
  14. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Lv1 27.5

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!! LV1 for sale $240 shipped gifted or you add the 3% paypal fees. Lower 48 only. 300+ hits some webbing, normal field wear. Pm me with questions Got this from a team mate only looking to sell because its to much sledge hammer for me. LOL Trades 26oz only...
  15. DUBING

.44 375 balls f'ing suck.

I dont mind hitting the 52's, but above is the issue here. I have seen more infielders hit with line drives in the last 2 seasons due to terrible hops then ever with the harder balls.
  16. DUBING

Best bat for freezing weather?

Any gamer status OG Easton. Scn2 scn4 scn6
  17. DUBING

For Sale $99 Wilson 1799

Pm sent....
  18. DUBING

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2000 1799

Pm sent......