Search results

1. C

Gsl balls classic m

anyone else have issues with them ripping extremely fast. Literally had 1 rip after 1 hit and others rip after a few hits.
  2. C

Need 2 for Gsl sat 24th perris bld

Playing e. Lmk if interested. Message me ur #
  3. C

victorville

anyone out here from high desert area?
  4. C

GTG hambone6986

he shipped first and the bats came in 2 days. overall the transaction was great
  5. C

a little help

sunday i believe i sprained my ankle. i either steeped in uneven grass or stepped on someones heal playing football. i heard a small "pop". initially i laced up my shoes as tight as i could and walked a little. went home then iced. there a tiny bit of swelling, and i mean a tiny bit. it really...
  6. C

mid or high top turfs

anyone have any good ones? i have lows but i dont feel comfortable with the ankle suport
  7. C

LTB 30 oz psycho or utrip recoil with good serial #

hit me up. can be nr/used/niw. maxload or balanced just not beat to hell
  8. C

knee question

ive had acl and meniscus surgery on my knee a few years back. about 2 months ago i stepped in a pothole and my knee like straightened in it. i felt a pop but not a painful pop because my knee cracks and pops all the time. there was no swelling no pain walking nothing. recently ive noticed that...
  9. C

the yard 12/23. need 2

hit me up. need 2 peeps. please be able to hit. thats the only requirement. lol (951)415-3569
  10. C

the yard 11/25

if anyone needs an outfielder hit me up. my team isnt playing and i want to get in this
  11. C

the yard 11/25

if anyone needs an outfielder hit me up. my team isnt playing and i want to get in this.
  12. C

LTB NR OG psychos and recoil utrip

preferably maxload in a 27/28 oz
  13. C

reggie wayne or colston

any thoughts debating on the 2
  14. C

any opinions?????

having some trouble on deciding who to start. honestly i think i have a SQUAD considering its a 12 man league. here is my team matt schaub eli manning lesean mccoy steven jackson chris johnson legarrette blount frank gore reggie wayne hakeem nicks marques colston julio jones...
  15. C

fantasy football league

wanted to do a ff sbf league. its going to be standard point league on espn with the 200 dollar auction draft. if u have never done that before its pretty simple. u have 200 dollars to purchase ur WHOLE team. u dont need the magazine or anything espn will give u the VALUE amount on each players...
  16. C

GTG cfnooch is gtg

great communication. and shipped when he said he would. got the bat in 2 days
  17. C

For Sale/Trade 28oz asa recoil, 27.5 mh120

looking to trade some of these bats. looking for ASA only in a 27oz. no mizunos or lousville. the recoil has about 300 hits and stamp is 100 percent visible. still glossy. the mh120 has about 100 hits and a tiny rattle. will get pics up tomorrow. also do have receipt for the mh120 but not for...
  18. C

to all the threads

about people talking about shaved bats. just learn how to hit and stop crying. just cuz someone else can go yard and you cant doesnt mean there bat is shaved
  19. C

GTG wuthrich10

is gtg. got the bat in 2 days
  20. C

GTG otejunk is gtg

bought a bat from him and got it in 2 days!!!