Search results

1. B

Looking to get 2 or 3 sets of sub dyes done

Let me know some basic prices, turn time, and art fees. Will be ordering these this week or next. Pm me with any questions
  2. B

Price Check WW niw

What are these going for?
  3. B

LTB DC41 white one 26oz great trade bait

I have great LS trade bait. Wounded warrior, z4000 +, super z, or I can buy it. Looking for a used but might buy niw. Let me know
  4. B

LTB Nice broke in or close 12.75-13inch

Let me know what you have. Have cash or trade bait.
  5. B

3 C-D players looking n DFW area Team

We are 3 good players that are looking to get on a tourament team in the DFW area. We are all C-D players from oklahoma. Jsut seeing whats out there. We travel to BLD almost once a month anywys. Tired of the BS in our state looking for other options. We have a good pitcher/OF, a 1B/DH, and an...
  6. B

LTB Dual stamp z2000 in 26el or 26oz bal

Looking to buy a z2000. Let me know what you got.
  7. B

LTTF Nice 13 inch glove

Looking for a nice 13inch glove. Really looking for a nice LS or vinci. I have a a2000 gun metal and brand new vinci 12.5 for trade. Let me know what you have.
  8. B

LTTF Jakd Claymore 26oz or 27oz

Have pretty much any kind of trade bait in utrip. Would consider buying also. Let me know what you got.
  9. B

LTB Canadian Catty 26-27oz

I would buy one or have great trade bait. Let me know.
  10. B

LTTF OG 27 bal z2k ret for 100H in 26oz or 27oz

I have a clean OG z2k utrip 27oz bal for a 100h. Text for pics 918-691-9376
  11. B

For Sale Z2000 27oz bal with 10 hits returnable with rec

I have a 10 hit z2000 returnable with rec 27oz bal. Bat is too light for me. Looking for $210 gift or add fees, shipped fedex overnigt to you. PM me with questions.
  12. B

For Sale JH 454 Pink and Black 26.5 10 hits

Have a mint 454 Pink and Black with 10 hits maybe less. bat is 26.5oz. Looking to sell for $150 obo. Bat will be shipped fedex overnight at no extra cost. Pm me with questions.
  13. B

BLD in Gilbert

Playing in coed world there in OCt. Anything to do locally in the mean time? I could be wrong on the town for BLD. Just staying in Glibert. Anything would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  14. B

For Trade Worth legit 26oz EL and Combat Aerial Assult 27oz

I have a worth legit returnable with 50-75 hits on it. Bat is in great shape with no issues. I also have a Combat Aerial Assult 27oz returnable with less than 50 hits. Open to trades in utrip 26el or 27oz. Let me know what you have.
  15. B

For Sale/Trade Easton B1 27oz with 100 hits returnable

I have a B1 27oz returnable bat. Bat has 100 hits or less on it. I do not have a rec for it. OPen to trades in 26oz or 26EL. Would sell for $180 obo. Pm me with trade offers. Bat will be shipped next day air via fedex. If you need more pics other than the one attached, you can text me at...
  16. B

LTTF Rip-Prototype 26oz

Looking to trade for a prototype in 26oz. I have new stamp trade bait. Have a little bit of everything. Pm what you got.
  17. B

Wish it was world BLD TX this weekend

Anyone playing in this?
  18. B

Looking to buy 3 sets of Full subs

I am looking to find a good deal on 3 sets of subs. Design will be the same on all with the colors swapped around a bit. I have ordered from Wicked and Elite and been pretty happy with both. Looking to give another company a chance. Pm me what you have. Thank you.
  19. B

For Sale 2014 z2000 ASA bal 28oz with 10 hits

I have a 28oz asa z with 10 hits. Was used for 10 AB in league. Comes with a rec from LS. No trades at this time. Asking 220 shipped. Bat will be shipped fedex overnight.
  20. B

For Trade New stmap bats for Driver

Have a few different bats in utrip new stamp and some asa for a driver. Open to all. Really looking for Nike clubs. PM me with what you have. Here is the list of what I have. 1) B1 easton 27oz great shape 2) L5 niw 27oz 3) Combat 275 26oz good shape 4) Freak Nxt all stamps. 27oz 5) Rip-it...