Search results

1. drburges

Anyone from Lancaster, PA Area?

The Amish teams here do well also. After watching the show on tv I wanna learn Dutch so I can understand what they're saying in the field about us :biggthumpup:
  2. drburges

Great spot to park

Talk about a hole in 1...prob a guys wife who was late and found a close spot...sounds like what my wife would do unknowingly lol you hit it and have to pay for it? Or your car?
  3. drburges

Anyone from Lancaster, PA Area?

Quick on the draw...I was thinking same thing
  4. drburges

3RD Annual Lafayette “Early Bird” Slow Pitch Softball Tournament--March 15-16

free bump because i remebered my password...
  5. drburges

Using BP wisely

I think the mindset of BP is all in what the players goals are. When I hit I do like mentioned before. Work backside, hit gaps, work lines, and focus on solid line drives. If it goes out it goes out. No big deal. I want to improve my game. Some guys I've hit with are league guys who don't care...
  6. drburges

What year did you start playing softball & what were you swinging?

2007 and some junk red combat. Just because I had heard the name combat on softball 360 lol
  7. drburges

For Sale Some Replica Sunglasses

Pm sent!!!
  8. drburges

The Sandlot Buy In

"Big chief! The best!" "What do you do with it?" "You chew it of course!" Marked for later...I want in on this. "Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
  9. drburges

Turfs

Those are sweet. I wish they were in real tree instead of digi
  10. drburges

Turfs

Camo you say?? Now you're speaking my language!
  11. drburges

Turfs

Figured this would be the place to ask. Everyone has the boombahs, elites, nikes, mizunos, and under armours....I'm looking for a hidden gem brand of turf shoes. Obviously I didn't name all major brands but that's what I'm trying to avoid. Looking for shoes few people have and know about. Good...
  12. drburges

LTB Utrip recoil

someone help me here
  13. drburges

2nd Annual Lafayette “Early Bird” Slow Pitch Softball Tournament--March 9-10

By far the best run tourneys of the year! If you're a player or team around the area and don't come play in this you're missing out! Beginning of march...how can you beat that?! Great food, great atmosphere, and great softball to be played!! Keep this at the top although I bet it fills fast...
  14. drburges

Rolled bat

Please don't bring up the 3M spray threads again!!! Side note tho I have seen alot of new stamps rolled have spiral webbing...could be coincidence could not be
  15. drburges

LTB Utrip recoil

Bump for more looks
  16. drburges

LTB Utrip recoil

Like the title says orange Utrip recoil. 26-27 let me know! Could trade for as well
  17. drburges

Snowball Tourny

This is vital information here
  18. drburges

How to increase sprinting speed?

Form has alot to do with it as well. I did a training a few years ago in high school. It's was called Sports Acceleration. All about speed. Got my 40 down to a 4.5 and I could run 22 mph. They trained me to run the right way as well as explosion out of the box. (Did it for baseball and...
  19. drburges

Creatine intake

Good stuff here. I used it for a while and had good results. Its ben a while but i think it has something in it to neutralize the stomach acid for better absorption in the body. The key with creatine is....Water. Water. Water. From personal experience I spent a night in the hospital because of...
  20. drburges

For Sale/Trade Elite jerseys

Price drop on jerseys $20 and hoodie $30 obo.