Search results

1. S

For Sale/Trade 28.5 oz SA M7598 Great Condition +/- 300 cuts

It is returnable. No receipt. Has about 300 cuts on it. 28.5oz No webbing, rattles, or anything. Took a few rounds of BP and played one tournament with it. I dont play ASA so I want to trade for a Utrip stick. Let me know what you have. I prefer Worth, Demarini, TPS (Z1000EL)
  2. S

Uniform Templates

Good looking out Mac. Much better help then the other keyboard cowboys who said try google. Not all of us are professional graphic designers. Some of us (me) just want to **** around on our free time and dont know how all this works.
  3. S

Strike Out Jersey

A full dye? If so I would love to see one. I want to get one.
  4. S

Uniform Templates

I dont know how to make templates. So thats why I ask. I know how to use Google.
  5. S

Strike Out Jersey

Well someone could always do their own instead of being a keyboard cowboy and we could get something done. http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv20/DustinWDoerflinger/Firstone.jpg
  6. S

Strike Out Jersey

I did this in about 2 hours my first time using CorelDraw. I will see if I can come up with a great finished product and get someone to print it.
  7. S

Uniform Templates

Anyone have some I can use in CorelDraw. I am new and want to play around with it.
  8. S

Strikeout & Hans Solo Jersey's

See someone needs to get on making something awesome! People will pay!
  9. S

Bump for some creative stuff.
  10. S

For Sale/Trade Worth SA M7598 For Your $$ or......

Monday afternoon bump!
  11. S

Thats a good looking T. What about doing a full dye like that. Maybe one that was similiar that said something like "I'm selfish & used our HR on a solo" then put Hans for the number. Or a number with HANS SOLO no the back. Come on.
  12. S

Some company should really get on this. With all the cool designs out there someone should be able to come up with something that is awesome.
  13. S

Someone do an all pink jersey. Some cool tribal stuff something a little more creative and let's get a buy in going.
  14. S

Any way to change it a little. Maybe change the rally killer part to solo homeruns
  15. S

How much? I might be interested.
  16. S

27oz Z1000 or J2 OR BOTH! =)

Don't wanna pay that much Taylor.
  17. S

Anyone making either of the two? Beside the Rover +9 jersey? Would be looking to pick up one of each. Maybe board buy in if a company wants to do the work of making them.
  18. S

27oz Z1000 or J2 OR BOTH! =)

Still looking!!!!
  19. S

For Sale/Trade Worth SA M7598 For Your $$ or......

Pm's Returned. Check em out!
  20. S

For Sale 2011 Mutant 27oz NIW

$150 is what I would give you.