Search results

1. Gamble

LTB 27/28oz Nanotek Omega, 27oz OG Syn, 34” SCN4B or SCN5B

Like title says. Have a 30oz Nano Omega, want a lighter one. The rest are because the local leagues allow anything with an ASA stamp as long as it’s not an Ultra/Ultra II.
  2. Gamble

For Sale 27oz SCN3 Flex

So apparently I have a baby girl on the way, and cribs are expensive and ****, so starting to liquidate things I can't or don't use anymore. All but one league in the area banned these, so it's just a BP for me anyway. Paint chips as seen in pictures, most only through the color coat but not...
  3. Gamble

Nanos in the cold?

I know there was some cold weather durability issue with the OG Nanos back when they came out, with recommendations not to hit them below 60, but I live in Wisconsin -- under 60 is an inevitability. Just inherited an Omega, absolutely love it (especially because it ends stupid talk about magic...
  4. Gamble

LTB Easton Redline (SZ1-C) 26-28oz

Last thread was a bust trying to get a metal bar I wanted, so we'll try the one I covet most. I want the OG C-Core Redline, MotherLoad endcap and all. The grey one with red lettering. It MUST be the SZ1-C model, not any of the later ones.
  5. Gamble

For Sale NIW NR 27oz Ultra 750X all association

Need some new throttle body boots for my R1, so this should cover it. As title says, NIW WR, just showed up today. Price is $115 OBO (gift) delivered CONUS.
  6. Gamble

ASA Overthrow out of play

Have a Sundrop riding on this... Batter nubs a swinging bunt, catcher fields it, lobster it down to 1b and it gets away. Ball slowly rolls along the grass, before rolling out of play as the BR is 3/4 of the way to 2nd. What base is he awarded?
  7. Gamble

Other NFHS "Giving yourself up"

Batter hits a lazy fly ball to LF, sees the LF camped under it, and takes a step toward the dugout before LF loses the ball in the lights and drops it, whereupon the batter runner proceeds to first. Umpire calls BR out for "giving himself up". Correct call or mistaken overcall? Only rulebook...
  8. Gamble

For Sale 27oz WR SP13B1

No guess on number of hits, but is in great condition overall. Has ~5 small webs by the big B1.0 graphics, but couldn't get a pic of them. Free of cracks and rattles, and hardly any surface scuffing. Had it run through compression at an ASA tournament a couple weeks back, tested at ~1600, for...
  9. Gamble

Price Check 27oz WR SP13B1

I have zero use for this anymore now that I have a '14 B3, figured I'd put it up for someone else but don't know what to ask for it. Won't fathom a guess how many hits, but it's in pretty stellar condition. No cracks or rattles, ~5 lines of webbing on thr "B1.0" graphics on the barrel that I...
  10. Gamble

For Sale 2014 WCWS tickets

Softball related, right? http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17883987
  11. Gamble

FS '14 WCWS tickets

Not sure I can go anymore, so I figured I'll try to recover some of the cost and let someone else enjoy it. Covers every game including the if necessary champ game, in 22/A/31, which is front row center in the LCF power alley. Paid $115 after service fees and taxes, asking $90 TYD.
  12. Gamble

Other NCAA Minnesota/Oregon

Was the interference call correct in the bottom of the 7th in game two? I question the playability of that ball in the first place, and am entirely unfamiliar with how the NCAA rules work anyway. Just curious.
  13. Gamble

For Sale 2014 Easton FS1 34/24

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1363073
  14. Gamble

For Sale 34/24 Easton FS1 2014 model (FP14FS1)

It's a WR engraved NOT FOR RESALE, had it for two-ish weeks now and have put a total of 30 swings on it. Want some new stainless lines for my ZX-6R, so rather than just have this sit in my bag I'll sell it here. Price is $150 OBO delivered, paid as gift or add fees. Will not sell to Nebraska...
  15. Gamble

Would you play?

I generally hate gimmicky tournaments, but I figured I'd poll SBF to see what they think. 3GG tournament on a PONY baseball diamond, 75' bases, fences 315'-345'-355'-315', 11 man defense, pitching square, and unlimited home runs with provided TAs or Stadiums. Fun? Or too gimmicky?
  16. Gamble

FS1 reviews

So how is this thing? I just got one NIW, and I'm up in the air about selling it or swinging it. I see a lot more ST10s in the NCAA...
  17. Gamble

Who makes .40/375s?

Without getting into my personal feelings on it, some of the local tournaments have responded to the bitching about .52s by going to .40/375s, because that's apparently "lower performance" in 45° Wisconsin nights. :rolleyes: So to the point -- who the hell makes these anymore?
  18. Gamble

LTB 27oz Easton B3

Like the title says. Don't much care if it's returnable or not. Only kicker is you *must* be the original owner of the bat.
  19. Gamble

WCWS tickets -- WTF?

Anyone else tried buying tickets recently? Apparently there are grandstand seats available still, but when I go to select tickets all I get are options for outfield, even though I can see grandstand price tickets are available. Am I the only one?
  20. Gamble

What do?

So a month or so ago I sold a bat to a GTG board bro. At the time it was just starting to show signs of life. Now a couple days ago I get a message that it's starting to hit real hard and he thinks it might be worked. He's gonna go ahead and weigh it this weekend to get a better idea of...