Search results

1. Greenmonsters

I remember...

And Pony Boy
  2. Greenmonsters

Anderson fungo bat !!!!!

Do you think Frisco could reach the OF grass with it?
  3. Greenmonsters

USSSA in California (new stamp) required yet?

Original post deleted.
  4. Greenmonsters

So....

Slowpitch or both SP and FP? If not for FP, then what? The Rocketflex is definitely DD's favorite.
  5. Greenmonsters

What is coming down the pipe for 2014?

Don't you know a guy? LOL Make sure you let us know what your next adventure is :grouphug: PS Anyone know where I can borrow $75k to buy a duck boat?
  6. Greenmonsters

Ok Anderson Huers...I am eating my words.

Good. Now that we don't have to worry about that, tell her to have fun and keep hitting the ball hard :biggthumpup:
  7. Greenmonsters

Ok Anderson Huers...I am eating my words.

Tighten her chest protector straps so that it protects her and stays out of her way!
  8. Greenmonsters

my DD fastpitch team is Anderson crazy

I think they all really would prefer to swing FP Nano Omegas. I can read it in their eyes.
  9. Greenmonsters

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

I'd bet you could hit just as well from your knees! No lower half coil or lower-upper stretch/sequence i.e., zero power from lower half. Don't know if its the video angle, but the POC looks way too far forward.
  10. Greenmonsters

Sterling takes the cake. He's a caricature of himself. He gets so excited about becoming part of the game that he commonly blows calls "it is high, it is far, it is.......caught in front of the warning track". He's enough reason alone to dislike the Evil Empire.
  11. Greenmonsters

Sounds like you think she might be a potential keeper. And that you've matured and learned some things about yourself and relationships that you didn't understand before. Why not give her those flowers and ask her out on a "first date" with no strings or promises attached and see what happens...
  12. Greenmonsters

NIW Kelley bat not for sale.

If I were to PayPal you 260000/10000 dollars, how quickly could you get me a 2013 FP Rocketflex ;):eek::D
  13. Greenmonsters

Anderson RocketFlex SP Mini Review

The longer bats specifically or the Rocketflex in general? And given the options readily at hand, why the obsession?
  14. Greenmonsters

DD may be leaving her composite behind...

and also Diamond Diva, Dollar Drainer, Dirt Dog etc :D
  15. Greenmonsters

Price Check 2005 rt fp

The 33" and 34" RTs are 2-3 oz more than the -9 swing weight. I just don't know if the same is true for the baby bombers.
  16. Greenmonsters

Price Check 2005 rt fp

Either the smaller FP RTs don't have as much difference between swing weight and scale weight or there's something strange with the length/weight of said bat.
  17. Greenmonsters

Durability in the cold

Sit on them to keep em warm. That's what we do in the NE :D
  18. Greenmonsters

Depth Perception

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You need to build the memory bank. Somewhere between 1,000 and 10,000 should do the trick.
  19. Greenmonsters

FlexLink Sneak Peek!

I could recommend someone if only the ability to consistently reach the OF grass wasn't a show-stopping criteria
  20. Greenmonsters

Price Check Rockettechs 32 inch

Wiggles???