my DD fastpitch team is Anderson crazy

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Where is the Anderson reps at? We need some Anderson swag/bats.

My daughter 14U fastpitch team has to be the most Anderson swinging team in the nation, that is not sponsored by them.

They are not a bad lil team. My DD is the dirty one on the far left.

14U Red Alert
3rd - Fall State
1st - Fall Classic
3rd - USFA Grand Slam
1st - Spring Showdown
6th - USFA State
1st - Summer Sizzle

fishkiller12672

Addicted to Softballfans
That's what im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where can we tryout lol jk, that should be intimidating alone. Id put a mask on my DD on the mound. Oh just showed DD she says that coach knows what he's doing lol, more like the girls.

Last edited:

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
well all the girls have same hitting coach and pitching coach, which is their coach..its where the influence for the Andersons come from. Next year only 2 have to go up to 16U.

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
that would be sweet, maybe a Rocketflex or 2?? or SPONSORSHIP!!!

The 16U swings about 1/2 Andersons.

Is it me or shouldn't this go in a PM? What kind of answer should someone expect when they ask a money question or make a money suggestion in public? In addition, it's nice that they all use Anderson bats but a request for sponsorship should include the deal points any business request should include. I'm just sayin.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Is it me or shouldn't this go in a PM? What kind of answer should someone expect when they ask a money question or make a money suggestion in public? In addition, it's nice that they all use Anderson bats but a request for sponsorship should include the deal points any business request should include. I'm just sayin.

Hey this was a serious thread!!! :eek: NOT! Dude I dont expect anything from Anderson because the team swings all Andersons. IT WAS A BRAG POST and was joking around.

Now if her team wins Northern Nationals in 2 weeks. I might try to converse with someone from Anderson. But I will go at it in a more professional enviroment, not SBFs.

:confused: Plus, my DD swung her Demarini all weekend LOL! :confused:

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
she hit 4-8, best performance in a long time. If she struggles at the plate, she puts the RT in the bag (on her own) and the CF4i gets pulled out. She smart kid....cuz her dad is smart....lol

samohT77

Addicted to Softballfans
the Anarchist's here are quite nice with their posts but i cannot let this one go
Just an FYI...^^^^He is the owner of the company and was stating a PM to him may be more according if asking for free gear...swing and a miss...strike one
Hey this was a serious thread!!! :eek: NOT! Dude I dont expect anything from Anderson because the team swings all Andersons. IT WAS A BRAG POST and was joking around.

Now if her team wins Northern Nationals in 2 weeks. I might try to converse with someone from Anderson. But I will go at it in a more professional enviroment, not SBFs.

If this is not a serious then why get on here and ask for free gear??? it is quite apparent you are trying to get something for nothing and that is just :( you have to back pedal out of it...another swing and a miss...strike two
she hit 4-8, best performance in a long time. If she struggles at the plate, she puts the RT in the bag (on her own) and the CF4i gets pulled out. She smart kid....cuz her dad is smart....lol
from this post all i get is that neither of you are consistent enough to be swinging the Anderson line so why ask for free gear from Anderson when Demarini is your go to bat...stood there looking...strike three you are out

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Crickets? oh you don't know me then, I never go quiet.

by the way, love the red font. Its like I am back in school again with some bitchy ass old teacher.

tumblebug the owner of Anderson? I did not know that. Kinda been away from day to day business of SBFs.

Yes my first sentence and one later did say about getting swag/bat but I guess it was taken way too serious. I guess I forgot the 'lol' or the 'j/k'.

My child was the ONLY player on that team, that swung a NON ANDERSON (hell rockettech) bat this past tourney. she is becoming a super smart lil ball player. She has been struggling the last few tourneys with her swing and wasnt getting better. After video'd her swing 2 weeks ago she said "dad my hands are a lil late and not hitting the barrel very well, I need to go back to yellow bat." So the kid, that night all on her own, pulled the CF4 out, went into the backyard and proceeded to hit about 50 balls off the tee. If that aint smart and would hurt a chance with Anderson....sorry Anderson, my kids swing comes first.

IMO I dont think the rockettech fits her swing but what do I know only been playing softball/baseball since I was 5 and I am old bastard now.

Can I make it ever more worst with you Anarchist? I have OG RT and I DONT SWING IT, OH NO!!!!....in my hands, other bats feel better and hit better. Heck I swing a b/g PST over every other ASA bat thats ever made.

samohT77

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^ this may be a time to just walk away...regardless of the meaning...your approach was not well planned...glad you approved/disapproved with the red lettering...i disapproved with the posts and opinions and since we all have opinions...i preferred the ***hole opinion approach and by your response it was taken how i wanted it to be delivered...just a couple more items to ponder while to come up with a witty you care but you do not really care cool kid kind of response [CHANGING TO RED FONT] if the RT does not fit her swing then why ask for gear? for the rest of the team...do you really think you helped them out here? oh, my fault you have been playing since you were 5 and know a thing or two... peace and good luck to your DD's team

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

samohT77

Addicted to Softballfans
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Funny that you say a RT doesn't fit her swing but a CF4 does...pretty sure the CF3/4 swing similar to a RT. Same with a b/g PST...just my .02

westwind

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw a team this weekend that had all RT's, a RF and a lonely looking CF6 leaning sadly by the rack of gleaming double wall splendor.

If anyone else wants to hear another of my "one time at band camp" stories lmk.

westwind

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm trying to exercise more Internet self control. I may have another weak moment soon though.

I wish I would have taken a photo. It was beautiful, and that dugout smelled like... Victory.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Funny that you say a RT doesn't fit her swing but a CF4 does...pretty sure the CF3/4 swing similar to a RT. Same with a b/g PST...just my .02

RT and CF4i (forgot the i) are completely different swinging bats. To start off, her RTs which she owns are '08 33/24 and '05 32/33, both -9. Her CF4i is '11 -10 33/23. The bats flexes, I feel are completely diff from each other. RT has a lil stiffer at the handle than the CF4. The feel at the point of contact is a lil diff.

I have been swinging b/g for about 8 years now, only that swings like a PST is another PST.

Ya know I might be wrong cuz the lil poop swung OGFRT last night at hitting lessons and was hitting pissles. it was a 33/24. But BP a lot different than standing at the plate with a live pitcher during a game.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
the Anarchist's here are quite nice with their posts but i cannot let this one go

Just an FYI...^^^^He is the owner of the company and was stating a PM to him may be more according if asking for free gear...swing and a miss...strike one

If this is not a serious then why get on here and ask for free gear??? it is quite apparent you are trying to get something for nothing and that is just :( you have to back pedal out of it...another swing and a miss...strike two

from this post all i get is that neither of you are consistent enough to be swinging the Anderson line so why ask for free gear from Anderson when Demarini is your go to bat...stood there looking...strike three you are out

Did you ever think that you could of said "Hey you know TB is the owner/the person to talk to if you are seriously interested" instead of being a **** about it.

This site kills me... everyone wants to play the JOKER (*******) role in a thread to show they know something more than another. This site in the last few years has gone down the drain and is currently filling up with a bunch of douchebags.

samohT77

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you ever think that you could of said "Hey you know TB is the owner/the person to talk to if you are seriously interested" instead of being a **** about it.

This site kills me... everyone wants to play the JOKER (*******) role in a thread to show they know something more than another. This site in the last few years has gone down the drain and is currently filling up with a bunch of douchebags.

not only red but you changed the font...most impressive...i really appreciate the talk of the past but as you can see those days are long gone...there were several attempts to guide him in the right direction...see below

Just an FYI, you won't get closer contact to Anderson than TB ;)

I heard that he knows a guy.

i will assume you read the whole thread, so as you can see...once TB stated "hey probably not the right place" the OP found it correct to as you put it "to play the JOKER (*******)" by saying this was not a serious thread, the RT really does not fit his DD's swing and the CF4i was her go to bat. i do enjoy chatting with you forum old timers on here because i love hearing how great this site was in the past for knowledge(one stop shopping for any illegal activity in the world for altering softball bats) and your holier than thou born again elitist posts...i would rather be a DB as you might say than a grumpy pissy old forum relic...it is called evolution and this site has evolved into what it is...enjoy your day "POPS"...it has been a pleasure discussing your opinion on proper forum etiquette when posting in a old timer's (2004 member's) thread...do you guys have some kind of secret hand shake or password because that would be awesome...anyways thanks again and godspeed to you

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
not only red but you changed the font...most impressive...i really appreciate the talk of the past but as you can see those days are long gone...there were several attempts to guide him in the right direction...see below

i will assume you read the whole thread, so as you can see...once TB stated "hey probably not the right place" the OP found it correct to as you put it "to play the JOKER (*******)" by saying this was not a serious thread, the RT really does not fit his DD's swing and the CF4i was her go to bat. i do enjoy chatting with you forum old timers on here because i love hearing how great this site was in the past for knowledge(one stop shopping for any illegal activity in the world for altering softball bats) and your holier than thou born again elitist posts...i would rather be a DB as you might say than a grumpy pissy old forum relic...it is called evolution and this site has evolved into what it is...enjoy your day "POPS"...it has been a pleasure discussing your opinion on proper forum etiquette when posting in a old timer's (2004 member's) thread...do you guys have some kind of secret hand shake or password because that would be awesome...anyways thanks again and godspeed to you

LOL... the douchebaggery is thick with this one. It has to do with respect, heard of it?? Maybe your lil punk ass doesn't know about it, but you can always look it up, google it or facebook it. I understand you lil **** stirrers just like to stir the **** to make yourselves feel better because most of the turds that do don't/wouldn't have the balls to do it in person. Internet tough guys are awesome. Keep up the good work your 3 year tenure speaks volumes.

Our OLD TIMERS handshake would to be call your mommy and have her slap the **** out of you and remove your internet access!!

samohT77

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^Ouch you got me there with the mommy comment, however will i get over it...first lets apologize...sorry for hurting your little feelers, sir...you seem quite grumpy and mad...i hope calling me a DB and i am thick with it makes you feel better as i should give you all the respect in the world because you have been on here since '04 and i joined in '10...if we are talking about respect that is earned not just given...just because you and thejuggster have been here since '04 does not mean anything...by your thinking everyone who is an elder deserves respect...do you respect murders, child molesters and rapists older than you? if you do not respect them then you should because you give respect, think it is deserve and not earned...riddle me this...how you would handle this scenario oh great and deserving of respect superbad '04 internet wizard...

Guy walks up to your home on a sunday evening night, proceeds to tell you how awesome he had done in a softball tourney and he knows you have a hook up/sponsor and he needs some free gear...you tell him this is not really the time or the place to discuss this as it sunday evening and you are at home with your [fill in the blank, i.e., life partner, significant other, or whatever in the hell you may have, etc.] may be stop by the place you respectful old timers like to drink coffee in the morning and reminisce about the good ole days on SBF [again fill in the blank, i.e., McDonald's, Burger King, etc.]...he then proceeds to tell you i really do not even like your hook up/sponsor, it was all a big joke and this is who i prefer...would you consider this guy to be deserving of your respect?

i know i left it open for you to answer but we already know what you are going to do...wait for it...you would give the guy all your equipment instead because you respect him...yet again godspeed and have a nice day

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^Ouch you got me there with the mommy comment, however will i get over it...first lets apologize...sorry for hurting your little feelers, sir...you seem quite grumpy and mad...i hope calling me a DB and i am thick with it makes you feel better as i should give you all the respect in the world because you have been on here since '04 and i joined in '10...if we are talking about respect that is earned not just given...just because you and thejuggster have been here since '04 does not mean anything...by your thinking everyone who is an elder deserves respect...do you respect murders, child molesters and rapists older than you? if you do not respect them then you should because you give respect, think it is deserve and not earned...riddle me this...how you would handle this scenario oh great and deserving of respect superbad '04 internet wizard...

Guy walks up to your home on a sunday evening night, proceeds to tell you how awesome he had done in a softball tourney and he knows you have a hook up/sponsor and he needs some free gear...you tell him this is not really the time or the place to discuss this as it sunday evening and you are at home with your [fill in the blank, i.e., life partner, significant other, or whatever in the hell you may have, etc.] may be stop by the place you respectful old timers like to drink coffee in the morning and reminisce about the good ole days on SBF [again fill in the blank, i.e., McDonald's, Burger King, etc.]...he then proceeds to tell you i really do not even like your hook up/sponsor, it was all a big joke and this is who i prefer...would you consider this guy to be deserving of your respect?

i know i left it open for you to answer but we already know what you are going to do...wait for it...you would give the guy all your equipment instead because you respect him...yet again godspeed and have a nice day

Here is the thing the post was made as a semi brag post and I don't think he was really thinking that he would get free **** nor, did he know of TB status with Anderson.

So here is your answer there Batman, If had known that TB was a hook with Anderson, instead of spouting off and trying to insult someone I would of PM'd him and informed him of TB's status if he were serious. After all, he isn't playing on the team the girls are.

He got semi defensive in what was being said and (I agree) probably killed whatever chance he MAY of had with Anderson and TB. BUT it would of never made it that far from jump street had you decided not to attack him with your infinite wisdom.

Respect is earned, I agree with this also but why should of I showed you any after you attacked him for no reason.

I don't know juggster, never met him, never dealt with him, etc.etc.etc. THis board is just full of people who want to jump other peoples **** because they have Keyboard Cowboy syndrome.