Search results

1. mmobley

white balanced blackout

Bought one off of a buddy who needed some extra cash only has 20 swings or so. I tried looking up some info on it but cant really find anything. can anyone help out? thanks
  2. mmobley

bat knob glue?

bat knob off mutant fell off... what kind of glue/apoxy will work?.. thanks
  3. mmobley

softballfans titan

has anyone bought one?. how are they? are they just painted different or is the technology different than the other titans? the price seems a little ridiculous to me. thanks bros
  4. mmobley

GTG Relentless3 is way GTG!!!

bought a glove off him monday he had it here by thursday... thanks bro
  5. mmobley

insert middle finger here

Got a new dirty ass resmondo mutant in today, 1 oz removed... watch out this weekend 1-4 hole. its my birthday and its also our nations only day you can celebrate being white and a drunk. have a great day everyone.
  6. mmobley

For Trade 11 3/4 LHT Wilson A2000

I have a 11 3/4 wilson A2000 mitt. I got this Glove my senior year in high school for a pitching glove.. Its been used a fare amount but has always been oiled up with Saddle Oil and taken well care of. I love the glove I just have no use for it as I am not playing in any Adult baseball leagues...
  7. mmobley

Question for the Easton bro

How would you gentlemen compare the SCX2 with the feel of a Worth?... what bat would it be compared to (endloaded, flex, balance) out of the Worth line? the only Eastons i've swung were baseball bats in high school and college. thanks brosephs
  8. mmobley

any after Christmas deals on turfs..

has anyone come across any good after Christmas deals on turfs... im not picky.. interested in some mizunos or some elites... any other types ill definitely check out if the money is right... thanks bro's... hope everyone has a great C:Dhristmas
  9. mmobley

Headed to Disney for a fun weekend of softball..

all you clowns up north... enjoy the snow and cold... ill be hitting skeeters with Mickey and Minnie at Disney... peace:p p.s. good luck to all the bro's going good luck but I hope you suck when you play us ( Demarini ) I'll be the fat drunk lefty with a Braves hat on.. pop in a say hello...
  10. mmobley

Panicholaus...WARPATh

you hit like a ..... http://www.youtube.com/user/panicholaus#p/u/33/i8fIFZ1klm0 i couldnt watch pass 1:30... im worried your video will be detrimental to my awesomeness. thats all... nice chug of the four loko maybe you should stick to that.
  11. mmobley

(Asa bat question)

I'm playing in Orlando the 18th and am playing with Demarini... they say that have all the new Asa bats... what am I getting into? I have never swung a Demarini... 1.20 or 98mph... any input on the stick to pick up?
  12. mmobley

ASA vs. NSA/usssa/freedom

i will be playing down in disney on the 10/11/12 playing ASA... i never have before... i will be pitching can anyone who is familiar with both give me a quick run down of the major differences besides bats?:confused:
  13. mmobley

bat bag deal?

Has anyone seen any good deals... being the holiday season i thought i would be seeing more dramatic drops in prices.. let me know
  14. mmobley

Return for a M7?

any ideas what the returns are on there right now? thank you guys
  15. mmobley

m7 chipping

was hitting mine today about 65 and it started chipping on me like the 2010 ressy titans do... anyone know anything bout this?
  16. mmobley

First Worlds this weekend..

Going to my first worlds this weekend in Orlando for Freedom.. I'm excited... state tourneys are about the biggest thing I've played in softball thus far. anyone else gonna be there... any advice for a new D baller??...(my **** talking in E ball improved immensely after joining SBF)...
  17. mmobley

Price Check miken super freak...

pretty please... 100 swings if that... non returnable 27oz
  18. mmobley

For Sale/Trade 26.5 jh120 ri/wr

i'm selling a 26.5 oz Worth JH120... its returnable but Im not to sure where I put the papers at.. it has about 300-400 hits with some spider webbing, it has a tiny rattle in it and just normal wear scars but all around a damn good bat in pretty damn good condition. I would like to get $135 or...
  19. mmobley

Need Pitcher for D ball tounrey in Tampa 10-2

our team is looking for a pitcher in tampa florida this weekend... team do work... we are second in the state right now with points. let me know... thanks 352-317-3712... the names adam
  20. mmobley

Need a team name... what do you have?

we are throwing a team together for a local tourney and are looking for a team name... I figured since most of you clowns are men of substance and wisdom I would ask you guys. let me have em... thank you kind sirs.