Search results

1. WasteMan5

For Sale 26 oz. Worth Resmondo SB4RUS 454

PRICE DROP $115 It is returnable but i cant find the receipt. It has anywhere from 300-400 hits. It has some light webbing through the Worth side of the bat, but I don't think it's fully broken in. It tested at 300 on the compression test so it still has a way to go.
  2. WasteMan5

Price Check 26 oz. 2013 Worth Resmondo 454 Endload (Orange)

It is returnable and i have the receipt somewhere. It has anywhere from 300-400 hits. It has some light webbing through the Worth side of the bat, but I don't think it's fully broken in. It tested at 300 on the compression test so it still has a way to go. Let me know what you think, it's going...
  3. WasteMan5

For Sale 26 oz. L1 Helmer

$180 26 oz returnable helmer has around 200 swings. No webbing, cracks, endcap separation or anything like that. Mostly game swings with a 52/275 worth hot ball. It has just started to break in. It's pretty close to where my 100H is with the same amount of hits.
  4. WasteMan5

For Sale 26 oz Red Utrip Catty

$110 I put about 75 swings on it. Couple scratches but no webbing, cracks, endcap separation or anything like that. Bat is in great condition. I have a receipt dated at 5/28/13 and is returnable. Who knows, maybe a Z for a return? [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  5. WasteMan5

For Sale 26 oz. ST100H

Sold. bat is in good condition, has around 500 swings and is returnable x2 with receipt dated for 12/13/12
  6. WasteMan5

Price Check 26 oz Helmers

The SP12100H has about 500 swings or so and really just started to really break in. It tested the other day at 255 on the compression test. It has no webbing or spiral cracks. It is in good shape and endcap is tight. It is returnable X2 and receipt is dated for 12/13 The L1 has about 150...
  7. WasteMan5

For Trade 26 oz L1 Helmer for usssa EL Z2K

26 oz returnable x2Helmer with receipt dated 05/05/13 has around 75 hits, took 1 round of BP (20 hits) and e rest have been game only swings. Looking for a 26 oz Z2K. I will add money of course in the right deal. I also have a black and red 26 oz Helmer (returnable x2 receipt dated 4/12/13)...
  8. WasteMan5

For Sale/Trade Team order pants

I bought these for a team that is no longer going to be playing together. Since they were custom braided I cannot return them which isma bunch of crap. They are brand new and never been worn once. Here is the breakdown of the sizes : Medium (32-34 waist) 3 Large (36-38 waist) 7 X-Large...
  9. WasteMan5

For Sale/Trade Team order pants

selling a few Larges for $25 a piece if anyone is interested hit me up I bought these for a team that is no longer going to be playing together. Since they were custom braided I cannot return them which isma bunch of crap. They are brand new and never been worn once. Here is the breakdown of...
  10. WasteMan5

For Sale NIB Turtle Beach Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tango Headset

$225 OBO Only trade is a Utrip Z2000 26 oz Endload Tango's are top of the line, work for Xbox, PS3, and PC and have a bunch of different features that other $300 headsets do not. Here is the link - http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-tango/27. I already...
  11. WasteMan5

LTB 26 oz. Utrip Z2K EL

Prefer NIW but will consider all. LMK what's out there.
  12. WasteMan5

LTB 2013 Worth SB4RUS 454 Resmondo Legit USSSA

Only in 26 oz, can be new or used as long as it's not beat up. Lmk, PayPal ready.
  13. WasteMan5

LTB Team order of pants

Need 13 pair of some nice pants with gray base and black and yellow down the side. I've looked at boombah and at the local sporting good store but both seemed a bit pricey. Anybody know of any good deals going on? Thanks
  14. WasteMan5

Price Check NIW 26 oz SP13L1

Has 1 return left, just seeing what these are going for
  15. WasteMan5

Look what came in the mail today....

:eek::eek:
  16. WasteMan5

For Sale 26 oz. 2012 Easton Utrip Helmer

$180 x2 reurnable receipt dated 9/12/12. I know these are getting harder to find. Has 500 plus hits, broken in but no webbing cracks or endcap sep. has scratches and some dings but in good shape. I'll have pics up shortly or can text them before I get home.
  17. WasteMan5

Pissed @ easton warranty dept. Right now

So I returned my og salvo with three weeks to play in my fall league thinking I was getting the sp12sv98. Talked to a guy in the warranty dept last week said I would get it by Saturday this week. Now, I call to check in and a girl tells me they are COMPLETELY OUT OF STOCK OF ALL BATS (ASA AND...
  18. WasteMan5

Price Check Sp12sv98

NIW 26 oz. Returnable x1, have the RA #
  19. WasteMan5

Bases

Is Utrip going to follow ASA and move to 65 feet next year or anytime? We have a predicament @ our field as we are a usssa league but we want to run ASA tourneys there and cannot unless we move back our bases. Anybody know if Utrip plans on doing this?
  20. WasteMan5

LTB 2013 Bats 26oz. Utrip Wegman, Helmer, Salvo, Stadium 2, & 454 Endload

Looking for used condition, but will consider NIW