Search results

1. guitarmike

Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

Ground ball single up the middle.
  2. guitarmike

Pitchers that wont pull themselves

This is true. I know, I faced him. I was lucky I didn't K three times.:rolleyes:
  3. guitarmike

the heat got to me

Could have used the towel to dry my tears after the ass kicking Lou's team put on us.
  4. guitarmike

the heat got to me

"Bros helping bros" on the back. Oh yeah, don't forget the flat brims.
  5. guitarmike

the heat got to me

I too saw the motorcycle crash. Good to hear the guy didn't get too messed up. Lou's team smoked us but were very cool. Also, the bat guitar solo was the best I have seen in many years. Keep jammin Lou.
  6. guitarmike

Thanks Greg. It was a good one.

Thanks Greg. It was a good one.
  7. guitarmike

league opener

Come on KD, you know the routine: Pics or it didn't happen. Come to think of it, this applies to you tou Lou
  8. guitarmike

league opener

blame it on the rain. RIP mili Vanilli must be all :(
  9. guitarmike

league opener

We've been playing league since mid-March and have had 2 out of 5 weeks rained out. Based on the forecast for tomorrow we might make it 3 out of 6. Sux but that is spring in the PNW. We've had good luck for tourneys so far. Played on 5 games on 2/25 and 4 on 3/11. Just a little rain for...
  10. guitarmike

For those who switched from glasses to contacts...

contacts are the way to go.I cannot play in glasses but have no problem in contacts
  11. guitarmike

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

Ground ball up the middle for a single.
  12. guitarmike

Thanks Greg. The way I see it, 40 is the new 39.:rolleyes:

Thanks Greg. The way I see it, 40 is the new 39.:rolleyes:
  13. guitarmike

Line drive single up the middle.
  14. guitarmike

Couple of questions: How did you get into softball? What number do you wear & why?

Played baseball starting at age 6 through HS. After HS switched to slow pitch cuz I loved baseball but was not good enough to continue at the next level. Number 13. Just because.
  15. guitarmike

Line drive single to RF for an RBI.
  16. guitarmike

Yard sticks...

OG Miken 585 that was ready to explode. /list :o
  17. guitarmike

torn meniscus

^^^^ This here. Two meniscus surgeries in since 2000. 1 month after first I was playing ball at 85% after a month. Second I was snowboarding after month and a half. After both was only off my feet a couple of days.
  18. guitarmike

When do you kick off the season?

First tourney 2/19-20. League starts 3/16.
  19. guitarmike

making the possible move

Lots of that. Lots of slow, steady drizzle. Fun fact: in the NW, there is a difference between rain and showers. Also, we have sunbreaks in the winter where the sun decides to peak through the clouds for a couple of hours.:eek:
  20. guitarmike

making the possible move

I grew up in Mobile and moved to the Seattle area 11 years ago. Mobile gets rain in big buckets for a few hours. Here, it rains from October to July with occasional breaks. But, it only rains 1/4" in a day.