making the possible move

HiloGuy808

<font color="#EE0000">SBF HAWAII SUPPORTER</font>
here is hilo is all about rain but cold thats where i gotta get used too but all in all ill be there next wed cant wait

jp24

Band
here is hilo is all about rain but cold thats where i gotta get used too but all in all ill be there next wed cant wait

Lacey's actually a nice area. Make sure to hit up BigTodd15. He lives there and will hook you up with Friday night BP at On Deck Sports. Fantastic facility. Cheap too.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Oh..............I forgot to ask, and this will have a serious bearing on our friendship.......Will you be bringing any Asian girls with you??

hatemail

Starting Player

Hilo, from one islander to another, those fridgid tempetures up there are not for our kind:cool: i actually have alot of family up there. some of the more civilized live in seattle, silverdale, and bremerton. however, i do have a cousin that lives in lacey. hes an antisocial type.

HiloGuy808

lacey here i am im close to a park off of martin rd or something like that any sport shops near by?

HiloGuy808

im near skyhawks park in lacey and noticed the play friday night leagues wouldnt mine playing also noticed theres a tourney this weekend wouldnt mine playing that too lol hit me up anyone alohas

guitarmike

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds like Mobile... We compete for the most annual rainfall

I grew up in Mobile and moved to the Seattle area 11 years ago. Mobile gets rain in big buckets for a few hours. Here, it rains from October to July with occasional breaks. But, it only rains 1/4" in a day.

Enuflogic

remixed version
I grew up in Mobile and moved to the Seattle area 11 years ago. Mobile gets rain in big buckets for a few hours. Here, it rains from October to July with occasional breaks. But, it only rains 1/4" in a day.

You get that like, misty rain ****? **** I hate that kind.

guitarmike

Addicted to Softballfans
You get that like, misty rain ****? **** I hate that kind.

Lots of that. Lots of slow, steady drizzle. Fun fact: in the NW, there is a difference between rain and showers. Also, we have sunbreaks in the winter where the sun decides to peak through the clouds for a couple of hours.:eek:

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
I lived in that area for a couple years and absolutely hated it. I am from So Cal, though. Rain and I don't mix.

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
I know it rains a lot in Hawaii, but in WA, you will go months without seeing even a patch of blue sky.