Search results

1. phxraida15

For Sale 24oz BJ Fulk

24oz Bj Fulk. No issues, just a couple of paint chips. Bats in solid shape. Roughly 150/200 swings. Has barcode and returnable, no receipt though. Not sure how much they go for. So I will post it for $155 as goods.
  2. phxraida15

Buyer Beware

i sold a bat to p8ntucker, I told him I’d ship that same day when I got off work. I had to stay and work late and told him immediately and said I wouldn’t be able to ship the following week and didn’t know when I’d get a chance, immediately refunded him. He told me keep the money and ship when I...
  3. phxraida15

For Sale 25oz Monsta Boogeyman 3500

selling a 25oz Monsta. I got it for league a couple of weeks ago, our seasons over so no use for it. It has less than 200 hits, has some webbing but is in solid shape. No end cap seperation. Passed compression. Looking for 185$ FF. Or add fees. Don’t know what these go for.
  4. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz BA Z2000 Usssa

It's a 26oz, some webbing no rattles no wobble unless you grab it by the connecter and shake the hell of it. It's not Returnable if that matters or not. Between 200/300 hits, endcap tight. QC #2. Don't really know what they go fo looked at some of threads so I will post at 155$ as goods...
  5. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz Green Flipper

26oz, 200/300 hits no rattle or cracks/seems. Solid shape. Did a price check but no response. 160$ gifted shipped. Got no clue what they go for.
  6. phxraida15

Price Check 26oz Green Flipper

200/300 hits no cracks or rattles, Returnable, no receipt. What's it worth?
  7. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz BL Est 12.5

Has 20 hits. I took the tape off of it. It's returnable with receipt and barcode. 200$ PayPal as gift or add fees.
  8. phxraida15

For Sale 27oz Psycho and Fulk

I have a 27oz BJ Fulk about 200 hits No Barcode and a 27oz Psycho 300 hits and spitting fire. B/NR/Returnable. Looking for 260$ gifted or add fees for both. If separated 175$ for the Psycho 120$ for the Fulk. No rattle on the Fulk. Tiny sand rattle on the Psycho.
  9. phxraida15

Price Check 27oz 4TF blue

200 hits or less. No receipt or barcode. Has a sand rattle thats been there since the first bp session.
  10. phxraida15

Helmer Flex

How are these? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one?
  11. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz CL22 27oz Brigade S2

Trying to do a package deal... Both less than 200 hits.. Both returnable no receipt for the easton. Receipt for the CL22.. No rattles or paint cracks or spiraling on both... 175 gifted...
  12. phxraida15

ASA 8 players.

So we were short players and ran with 8. We running with 3OF's and 3IF's... Got a good lead so we put our 2 fastest OF's in LC and RC and had 4 IF's. The umpire said we had to have an even number in the OF and IF... Is this a rule?
  13. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz Freak12

Sold..... 200/250 hits... R/R.. Has a small spiral thats been there the last 100 hits... Compression tested at 235/240 today... No rattle... Looking for 200$ gifted or add fees... The receipt will be a copy cause i have another bat on it, but it wont be an issue when returned... The line in the...
  14. phxraida15

Price Check 27oz Srv4

Has the new stamp 0811 date code. Little less than 200 hits. Stiff as a board still... Whats it worth?.
  15. phxraida15

Little Opinion Needed.

I have this F12 I might post up. Had something come up and need the cash... Has a couple of lines in it... Its been that way for a little over 2 months and hasn't changed... Compression tested at 235... Whats your thoughts?? Has anybody else's bat did this? My 4TF did and lasted 500 swings...
  16. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz Boombah 3.0

Has less then 60 hits... No issues returnable no receipt... 130$ gifted. Got it priced low to move quickly. http://i65.tinypic.com/9iutep.jpg http://i65.tinypic.com/oa3rs0.jpg
  17. phxraida15

For Sale 26oz 2016 DC41 Nr.

Roughly 60 hits. No issues with it couple of scratches from being in my bag. One Bp session and just in and out the bag. Dont use it so its just taking up room. 150 gifted.... i can get this out tomorrow
  18. phxraida15

LTB Boombah 12

Looking for a 26oz Boombah 12" barrel
  19. phxraida15

Sin City

Looks like a stacked tourney as usual... Some Az squads rolling out... Just wanna say good luck and buckle up for safety!
  20. phxraida15

Swing Preference?

Just wondering how some of yall swing your bat... Do you guys pull with the lead arm or push with the top? I've heard different advice for both methods...