Search results

1. Pretty

GTG Ohfreak is vgtg

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/demarini-cluggy-27oz-and-demarini-insane-26-5oz.1459496/
  2. Pretty

ASA Exclusives???

Anyone hear any rumblings about exclusive ASA Worth coming for 2019? I know they are just repaints.
  3. Pretty

For Sale 13.5 A2000 superskin SOLD

leaving for vacation sale. $165 shipped f&f. I am leaving Tuesday and want to ship this out Monday. Stiff stiff and started to break in TIP.
  4. Pretty

PC on 13.5” a2000

Used a little bit and started to break in TIP. Long story short it is stiff as hell and someone who has a fused wrist with arthritis and cartilage damage, it is too painful to use. I would assume the value is about $200 but wanted to check before I post officially. I have the little key chain...
  5. Pretty

For Sale Adversity and Bombardier (SOLD)

Both are 27oz 3500 handle. Asking $185 each and the adversity comes with the real cool useless bag. All hits are with 52/300. I would guess 200ish hits on each. Webbing in the adversity for sure hard to tell on the bomb. No paint cracks or seems. $350 for the pair.
  6. Pretty

12” 1oz EL ASA

is it true because it sure looks like it.....
  7. Pretty

ASA DC41

the worth XxL/DC41 were very hyped bat in 2017 and then last year miken had the 1oz endload in the DC41 and again only this year but I feel as if there is no love for the miken. What up with that?
  8. Pretty

For Sale 26oz Adversity (sold)

3500 handle 25 cuts; maybe less. All with 52’s in a cage Comes with the bag $250 negotiable Little webbing
  9. Pretty

For Sale Iconic and ASA Harvey

27.5oz iconic - 100 hits with 52’s. No chips or cracks or seams. Returnable no receipt. $175 shipped and insured f&f 27oz ASA Harvey - returnable no receipt. Bar code still on bat. $160 shipped and insured f&f $300 package deal.
  10. Pretty

For Sale Hydro dipped LAX Helmet

one size fits most as it has the adjustable knob in the back. Has some chips on the chin guard from going in and out of the bag. I wear a 7 1/2 fitted hat and my melon gets in there. $75 shipped
  11. Pretty

nakona Gloves

I recently lost my 13” S2N and in the market for glove. For some reason I am drawn to this Nokona SKN 12.75" Baseball Glove: SKN-8-NV I usually play outfield or pitch with a little bit of 1st thrown in there. It sounds stupid but I feel like this glove will be too small. Anyone use this for...
  12. Pretty

For Sale $35 for alloy junior bat

Rawling machine alloy bat. 30” 20oz 2 5/8 diameter USA baseball stamp. $35 shipped to your door https://imgur.com/gallery/V8j2lcF https://imgur.com/gallery/ICkYDrK
  13. Pretty

12.75 vs 13

i want to start with I know very little about gloves but I have 13” S2N with a H web The glove I had before that was a 13” Vinci trap. The real question I have though are the pockets on a 12.75 a2000 or comparable glove with an h web going really be that much smaller playing wise than 13”? I...
  14. Pretty

For Sale/Trade 26oz Omega EL

300 hits maybe a little less all with 52/300. Returnable but the receipt expired December 2017 and no longer have it. $170 is what I am asking but only had 1 person respond to the pc in the Demarini section. Trades welcome but need to 26oz Asa.
  15. Pretty

Price Check 26oz EL omega

Just looking for a price. I have no clue on the value at this point and the new ones just released. 300 hits or less with 52/300. Returnable but receipt/warranty over year old.
  16. Pretty

For Sale 27.5oz Iconic

recepit from 2/1/18......less than 25hits......too stiff for me. It has been a while since I posted on here. $215
  17. Pretty

'17 ASA Compression

Not that I play allot of sanctioned ball in WI but was wondering how the new ASA mikens are holding up compression wise.
  18. Pretty

For Sale L and XL jerseys 4 sale

Top row: $10/ shirt out $15 for both XL but fit like larges. DriFit #4 Middle row: Elite size L $25. Hello Titty XL DriFit $15 Bottom Row: both XL full dye NES jerseys. Each $35 or both for $50 Prices gifted obo and can package other ways. $85 for all of them Pm me
  19. Pretty

Trade in program

What heck happened to the post about the trade in for the banned eastons? I can't find anything on their site either.
  20. Pretty

For Sale/Trade 26.5 ASA reckoning and 2016 27oz legacy

Because i am bored looking to move, I only swing my dna. Looking for 26 or 27 ASA bats. Hit counts in my signature. The legacy is pretty much minty. Reckoning had traditional webbing and 1 spiral, see pic. Top of the list is a 3500 handle Torch. $225 a piece gifted or add fees.