ASA DC41

Pretty

Softball is cool
the worth XxL/DC41 were very hyped bat in 2017 and then last year miken had the 1oz endload in the DC41 and again only this year but I feel as if there is no love for the miken. What up with that?

Projectcam

I think there’s still plenty of love for Miken. There’s just so many more options to go with now that other brands have stepped up. I still have a DC41 in my bag

jhitman

My gamer is the USSSA Miken DC41 (orange). I tried many bats last year and this fit my swing the best. Even though it's a USSSA bat it hits the 52's really well.

18' Utrip DC 41 is my gamer, love that stick. Plenty of players gaming that bat. I am playing ASA this year as well and will try to get 18' DC 41 or Freak USA same stick.

You're right, the ASA didn't get as much love as the Utrip. My buddy has the 18' ASA model straight fire. The EL feels less pronounced than the Utrip model to me.

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

18' Utrip DC 41 is my gamer, love that stick. Plenty of players gaming that bat. I am playing ASA this year as well and will try to get 18' DC 41 or Freak USA same stick.

You're right, the ASA didn't get as much love as the Utrip. My buddy has the 18' ASA model straight fire. The EL feels less pronounced than the Utrip model to me.
Try the ASA Freakzilla if you like a long barrel Miken. It’s on sale at the Smash website.

dunkky

there's no denying how great these bats are in terms of performance. dc41 flatout can launch bombs. i am guessing for two reasons.

1. sledge hammer type of endload is not for everyone. majority likes half or balance.
2. durability. people hit 44 with it, so..... i don't think it's a concern with 52s.

having said that, i do like to try 1oz endload anarchy someday, just to see if the hype is real or same damn thing as any other bats. if you go check on the facebook, people are scared to say anarchy don't perform. sounds familiar? lol

Matth

The hype is real. Anarchy bats are great. I’ve taken over 200 cuts with a 26oz 2017 ASA DC-41, and for me, even though it hit well the distance I got from it was less than any of the 5 different Anarchy bats I’ve hit with.
there's no denying how great these bats are in terms of performance. dc41 flatout can launch bombs. i am guessing for two reasons.

1. sledge hammer type of endload is not for everyone. majority likes half or balance.
2. durability. people hit 44 with it, so..... i don't think it's a concern with 52s.

having said that, i do like to try 1oz endload anarchy someday, just to see if the hype is real or same damn thing as any other bats. if you go check on the facebook, people are scared to say anarchy don't perform. sounds familiar? lol

Try the ASA Freakzilla if you like a long barrel Miken. It’s on sale at the Smash website.
I bought the Freakzilla on black Friday $139 but haven't taken any cuts on it. Heard good things about it, can't wait to bp that bat.

Also got the Mutation same price basically the Est XL repainted.

Last edited:

Projectcam

Anarchy’s are legit, I swing everything. For Asa, I really have a hard time not using my Diablo haha. I have a Demon, Dc-41, Monsta Dnam, Monsta Fallout & just got the ambassador. The Diablo for me is the one I go to when I want to hit the ball through someone lol

dunkky

i am not saying it's not legit. i am sure it is. but real question is, is it really that much better than others or it's just in your head. monsta people say the same thing, but there are good portion of the people on this forum also believe, that's all in their head. i am just strictly speaking performance aspect, not durability.

edit, i have never swung one, so, i'll have to find that answer myself someday. I tell you this, monsta bats are awesome and no doubt it's top of the asa performers but so are others.

Anarchy’s are legit, I swing everything. For Asa, I really have a hard time not using my Diablo haha. I have a Demon, Dc-41, Monsta Dnam, Monsta Fallout & just got the ambassador. The Diablo for me is the one I go to when I want to hit the ball through someone lol

i am not saying it's not legit. i am sure it is. but real question is, is it really that much better than others or it's just in your head. monsta people say the same thing, but there are good portion of the people on this forum also believe, that's all in their head. i am just strictly speaking performance aspect, not durability.

edit, i have never swung one, so, i'll have to find that answer myself someday. I tell you this, monsta bats are awesome and no doubt it's top of the asa performers but so are others.
I second dunkky on that all might be in their heads with the technology on theses bats nowadays they all pretty close once open up. Find the one that fit your swing and go for it.

I will try to swing the Anarchy Demon this spring and see.

Last edited:

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
What weight is everyone swinging? I traded my 17 Hallsy 27.5 for an 18 DC41 ASA 26 unknowingly. The DC knob sticker was covered with athletic tape. Anyways, the 26 feels balanced to me, so it's been relegated to backup bat duty. Performance is there but the feel is ****ty

Projectcam

What weight is everyone swinging? I traded my 17 Hallsy 27.5 for an 18 DC41 ASA 26 unknowingly. The DC knob sticker was covered with athletic tape. Anyways, the 26 feels balanced to me, so it's been relegated to backup bat duty. Performance is there but the feel is ****ty
I swing a 28oz. You can definitely feel the endload on my 2018.

jhitman

I dropped last year from a 27 to a 26 ounce. Have 2 Miken DC41's (orange 2018 models) and both are great. I hit many different ASA bats that are supposed to be strictly for the 52 cor softballs ans found out that my DC41 USSSA bats were just as good if not slightly better.

I dropped last year from a 27 to a 26 ounce. Have 2 Miken DC41's (orange 2018 models) and both are great. I hit many different ASA bats that are supposed to be strictly for the 52 cor softballs ans found out that my DC41 USSSA bats were just as good if not slightly better.
Same here dropped from 27 to 26 last year. My gamer last year was the Utrip DC 41(orange) also played a little bit ASA and swung a buddy of mine DC 41 ASA much lighter EL more like a .5 instead of the full 1 ounce.
I am currently trying to find a good deal on the ASA DC 41 if anyone knows of one lmk.

jhitman

Same here dropped from 27 to 26 last year. My gamer last year was the Utrip DC 41(orange) also played a little bit ASA and swung a buddy of mine DC 41 ASA much lighter EL more like a .5 instead of the full 1 ounce.
I am currently trying to find a good deal on the ASA DC 41 if anyone knows of one lmk.

Although the ASA bats are advertised specifically designed for the 52 cor softballs I think the USSSA bats are just as good with the 52's or better. Our league is ASA but our LD allows us to use USSSA bats and most but not all use the USSSA bats over ASA bats. The ASA bats I see the most are the ASA Miken DC41 and the purple EST Worth.

Although the ASA bats are advertised specifically designed for the 52 cor softballs I think the USSSA bats are just as good with the 52's or better. Our league is ASA but our LD allows us to use USSSA bats and most but not all use the USSSA bats over ASA bats. The ASA bats I see the most are the ASA Miken DC41 and the purple EST Worth.
Wish our league allows us to use utrip bats, heard the same from a lot of players. I bought the Worth Mutuation on Black Friday and it's supposes to be a EST LX repainted. Can't wait to game it.

dunkky

i swung 27oz. and i did feel 1oz endload. if you are used with 27 or above and downsized it to 26, then perhaps, you are feeling the lighter weight of the bat that makes it feel like endload is not pronounced.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
The ASA DC41 has that weird floating inner barrel thing going on. The bat itself is hot as hell, but has a strange feel. I assume there's a story as to why the ASA DC41 has a floating inner barrel and the USSSA one doesn't. What I will say is that the ASA and USSSA models are two totally different bats. Both are hot.

I also agree that the ASA DC is made specifically for .52 balls. That said, I know there are ASA leagues that still use .44 375 balls for some reason.

Bagz

Bang!!
These '19 ASA DC41 are straight boom sticks! Yea I'm late to the party haha.

On a side note I had the '17 but didn't care for the handle on it, but they tightened it up in the 18 and 19 models and its pretty sweet now!